Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Calls Lubin 'F***ing Bum' After Implication of Cocaine Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    So much infighting with PBC lately. And a lot of it seems to be Charlo related. Wonder if this is a sign the Charlo's are gonna sign with Hearn or the UFC or something like that.
    Probably means that they're next up. Everybody seems to want a shot now

Comment

I think that Lubin needs more fights before he gets a shot at the strap again. He should try to get JRock to fight to help build his status back up, because It's time for Charlo, Lara, and Hurd to settle who is the man in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Your meat might be contaminated & expired.
        I don't eat meat, sorry man. Next one.

Comment

Picking Lubin over Charlo is a personal worst for me. The guy looked horrid in his return. Now he is slamming Charlo?

Just stop and relearn how to box.

Comment

I like Lubin and thought Charlo was too soon for him when they fought. I didn't think he'd get caught that quick and that brutally tho. If I was him Id probably try to keep a low profile until I had re-established myself a bit with some more fights. That being said the Photoshop and hashtag are pretty damn funny. Hes a witty dude.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
              Picking Lubin over Charlo is a personal worst for me. The guy looked horrid in his return. Now he is slamming Charlo?

Just stop and relearn how to box.
              You're not by yourself.

A lot of people thought it'd be a good fight, but we didn't know that the Charlos would come back looking so "healthy".

Also, Lubin just got caught. It happens.

Comment

Charlo on to the next Lubin dropped in ranking back to conterder status

Comment

Working...
                X