No announcement yet.

Khan v Mayweather, amazing promo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    No reason for bringing them up, I saw the guy was riding khan's dick so I wanted to just mess with him and say he got knocked out by Prescott and Garcia, u happy now? lmao got dam
    LMAO. Ok. Almost happy. Now explain this:

don't even bother with the troll....claims everyone is ducking Con. Con is now Humberto Soto 2.0, everyone ducks him according to Aztecas.

Tell me....why should posters not bother with that troll in 2016...when he is saying the exact same thing you are saying in 2018?

Everyone ducks king khan

Is your argument that people shouldn't bother with you because you are a troll? I'm just trying to make sense of this, dude. Unless you were not talking about Amir Khan when you labeled him Amir "Con."

I'm guessing Amir "Con" had a great 2017 for such a great turnabout from you....except that he didn't fight that year. It's rather odd.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      LMAO. Ok. Almost happy. Now explain this:

Tell me....why should posters not bother with that troll in 2016...when he is saying the exact same thing you are saying in 2018?

Is your argument that people shouldn't bother with you because you are a troll? I'm just trying to make sense of this, dude. Unless you were not talking about Amir Khan when you labeled him Amir "Con."
      that person was a troll. not even dickriding troll, but just nonsense troll.

I'm not saying people ducking him like that troll is, i made a poll ASKING people what they think, I don't have a gun to their head telling them what to put, they put their votes on their own. So base off of that poll result, that poll result concludes that it was the woman beater *Floyd who ducked Khan the most.

and you know your "posts" you pull up, how do you know those posts aren't being sarcastic?

Comment

that person was a troll. not even dickriding troll, but just nonsense troll.

I'm not saying people ducking him like that troll is, i made a poll ASKING people what they think, I don't have a gun to their head telling them what to put, they put their votes on their own. So base off of that poll result, that poll result concludes that it was the woman beater *Floyd who ducked Khan the most.

and you know your "posts" you pull up, how do you know those posts aren't being sarcastic?
        I don't have a problem with your poll.

What I'm pointing out is that you've criticized a guy, or maybe 2 guys..don't really care to go back to see if they were the same person, for saying that people were ducking "Con."

And then in 2018 you say "everyone is ducking Con" and make a thread about it. It's very obvious.

So I'm guessing that you now agree with that troll. Everyone you placed on that poll ducked Khan, right?

That would mean:
        Bradley
        Brook
        Cotto
        Garcia (rematch)
        Marquez
        Mayweather
        Pacquiao
        Thurman

If that's your stance, so be it. Is that your stance?

Comment

I don't have a problem with your poll.

What I'm pointing out is that you've criticized a guy, or maybe 2 guys..don't really care to go back to see if they were the same person, for saying that people were ducking "Con."

And then in 2018 you say "everyone is ducking Con" and make a thread about it. It's very obvious.

So I'm guessing that you now agree with that troll. Everyone you placed on that poll ducked Khan, right?

That would mean:
          Bradley
          Brook
          Cotto
          Garcia (rematch)
          Marquez
          Mayweather
          Pacquiao
          Thurman

If that's your stance, so be it. Is that your stance?
          I told a poster to ignore a troll.

2018, there were talks about Khan being ducked, I ran with it and decided to see who people think ducked Khan the most. And turns out it was the woman beater *Floyd. Where in my thread do I say people are ducking khan. I'm asking a question, who ducked him the most, I didn't say everyone is ducking him in THAT thread.

Again, you're picking and choosing "past" quotes to make it fit your stupid agenda. "everybody ducking king khan", how do you know I wasn't being sarcastic and egging someone on, you don't know. You see something that fits your agenda and you try and flip it. lmao what a loser
          Last edited by Gigantes; 04-28-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

2018, there were talks about Khan being ducked, I ran with it and decided to see who people think ducked Khan the most. And turns out it was the woman beater *Floyd. Where in my thread do I say people are ducking khan. I'm asking a question, who ducked him the most, I didn't say everyone is ducking him in THAT thread.

Again, you're picking and choosing "past" quotes to make it fit your stupid agenda. "everybody ducking king khan", how do you know I wasn't being sarcastic and egging someone on, you don't know. You see something that fits your agenda and you try and flip it. lmao what a loser
            No I'm not picking and choosing. That's exactly what you are doing. Case in point:

Why are you blatantly ignoring what the rest of your quotation says. You didn't only say to ignore the troll.

don't even bother with the troll....claims everyone is ducking Con. Con is now Humberto Soto 2.0, everyone ducks him according to Aztecas.

Did you add some information after saying ignore the troll? Seems like it to me. The question is...why?

If you were just being sarcastic to egg someone on, then aren't you the loser? Also seems like you're doing a whole lot of squrimingggggg

Why did you provide those names on that list? Who is it that you believe ducked "Con." Only Mayweather, or some of the other names there?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Apologies if already posted, great promo released by GP.

Make the fight happen!

https://youtu.be/GNJyBLdAFlI
              You're stupid

Comment

No I'm not picking and choosing. That's exactly what you are doing. Case in point:

Why are you blatantly ignoring what the rest of your quotation says. You didn't only say to ignore the troll.

Did you add some information after saying ignore the troll? Seems like it to me. The question is...why?
                dude you're so fu**ing lost lmao, you're asking why I said something to someone telling them to avoid a troll lmao got dam

If you were just being sarcastic to egg someone on, then aren't you the loser? Also seems like you're doing a whole lot of squrimingggggg

Why did you provide those names on that list? Who is it that you believe ducked "Con." Only Mayweather, or some of the other names there?
                lmao dude you're so lost, you're asking why i said something to someone telling them to avoid another person lmao wtf is wrong with you.

wtf are you even trying to prove, all you do is continue to post past quotes with no meaning

Comment

lmao dude you're so lost, you're asking why i said something to someone telling them to avoid another person lmao wtf is wrong with you.

wtf are you even trying to prove, all you do is continue to post past quotes with no meaning
                  You are going to pretend that these posters didn't see through you? No one is that stupid here.

Owned.

Oh and I see the same Mayweather haters still desperately trying to push the narrative Floyd would have been unable to deal with Amir Khan's speed. It took Canelo two rounds to figure Khan out, then splat. Khan just isn't on the same level as the elite welters.

Got exposed on his own thread.

He exposed you.

You might want to go back to your thread and find those quotations.

By the way, why are you changing it up again?

In your thread you said this:
                  ALL of them are ducking Khan. That's what this thread is.
                  Now you say this:
                  I'm not saying people ducking him like that troll is, i made a poll ASKING people what they think.
                  Do you just enjoy being owned or what????

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    You're stupid
                    If the fight happens this summer I know you would pay $500 to see it on PPV

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      If the fight happens this summer I know you would pay $500 to see it on PPV
                      I wouldn't pay 500 to watch Floyd bang your mom while you cried. You're a pathetic troll. Get lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X