Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pacquiao pick Bradley over Khan (who brings more $$$$)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
    Khan was calling out Floyd and Pacquiao and kept waiting for them to man up and fight him. He fought Algeiri because Pacquiao fought Algeiri, and he didn't have anyone else to fight. Brook fight is only big in the UK. Even Algeiri sells more tickets in NY than Brook would. Who the heck is Brook anyways? Who has he fought? Nobody knows who Brook is in the USA. But don't worry. Khan will fight Brook this summer.

If a fighter is calling out and wanting to fight two of the best p4p fighters, but doesn't fight Brook, he's ducking Brook? LOL give me a break.
    Khan is no draw in America either

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Khan is no draw in America either
      Much bigger draw than Bradley, Algeiri, Berto, Maidana, Gurrero - guys that Manny and Floyd have fought recently.

Numbers don't lie: Khan is the 3rd most popular fighter in Boxing, after Floyd and Manny. Look at his fan base on social media. It shows his star power. He has already crossed into the mainstream.

Before you say why isn't he a PPV fighter in the USA - Floyd wasn't a PPV fighter either before Gatti. It takes a big marketable name opponent to cross into the PPV market.

Khan has been calling out Pac and Mayweather.

Mayweather did a poll asking fans to choose between Maidana and Khan - majority of the fans chose Khan. Why did Mayweather pick Maidana after his own poll?

Comment

Scared, definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          why did Khan did Algeri over Brook?
          flyboy states he did algeri because algeri makes more money in New York and Brook is only known in the UK. Lol, don't even bother with the troll, his replies are even more stupid than his original thread. He thinks stating Alexander, Pauline, and Judah are good wins. And claims everyone is ducking Con. Con is now Humberto Soto 2.0, everyone ducks him according to Aztecas.

Comment

Stupid poll.

Clear Khan turd bias.

Matchroom are already saying team Khan are a nightmare to deal with negotiating a Brook fight.

Khan just doesn't understand that he is not the huge box office draw he thinks he is.

His last fight was Algieri on Spike TV, Friday night at a half empty venue.

And he looked like ****.

Comment

I guess you can definitely say Mayweather and Pacquiao ducked Khan by some people's standards. Lara purportedly called out Golovkin via twitter without even being required to contact Loeffler or his own manager Haymon. In short, do nothing but tweet, then say Golovkin ducking Lara doe... Khan, in contrast, was in touch with Haymon and Koncz. Lara and his manager just tweet.

Comment

Khan is a coke head. Nobody takes him seriously.

Comment

i'll be honest with you, it was most likely bob arum who chose bradley. i honestly believe pacquiao either wanted to fight broner, marquez, or some other fighter who probably wasn't even on our radars. but bob being his usual self, only gave pac the in house options. hell, i don't blame the old man, a man's gotta eat no matter what!

but this fight is not only garbage but it's entirely unnecessary. i used to be a huge pac fan but i hate that this guy is so stupid and is basically a slave to arum! as much as i dislike mayweather, i tend to agree that pacquiao, like floyd, should have went solo a looong time ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X