No announcement yet.

Who ducked Khan the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    ALL of them are ducking Khan. That's what this thread is. who is ducking him the "MOST". Idiot lmao
    That's not what I asked you. Can you read?

What did you mean by "Prescott...Garcia...Nuff Said."

Why were those two names "nuff said?"

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      That's not what I asked you. Can you read?

What did you mean by "Prescott...Garcia...Nuff Said."

Why were those two names "nuff said?"
      Both knocked Khan out, both ducked a rematch.

Comment

Makes no sense. The poster said Pacquiao and Mayweather ducked Khan.

You said: Prescott...Garcia...Nuff Said.

Take us through the logic of your reply, please.

Comment

Makes no sense. The poster said Pacquiao and Mayweather ducked Khan.

You said: Prescott...Garcia...Nuff Said.

Take us through the logic of your reply, please.
          Feel free to make a thread of that topic and I'll maybe join in. No need to talk about it here since it's not about the main thread topic but feel free to create one. I know you're craving for my attention (you even said please this time and are going through my past posts - lmao) but i'll be sure to give you attention at the appropriate time.

Comment

Feel free to make a thread of that topic and I'll maybe join in. No need to talk about it here since it's not about the main thread topic but feel free to create one. I know you're craving for my attention (you even said please this time and are going through my past posts - lmao) but i'll be sure to give you attention at the appropriate time.
            Oh it does apply. It very much applies.

If YOU YOURSELF responded to a poster saying Pacquiao and Mayweather ducked Khan by saying "Prescott, Garcia, Nuff Said," doesn't that wipe those two names off of your list?

Wasn't it YOU who criticized a poster for saying that everyone ducks Khan?

don't even bother with the troll, his replies are even more stupid than his original thread. He thinks stating Alexander, Pauline, and Judah are good wins. And claims everyone is ducking Con. Con is now Humberto Soto 2.0, everyone ducks him according to Aztecas.

Isn't this now exactly what you are doing here?

ALL of them are ducking Khan.That's what this thread is.

You have to be a stupid muffucca to criticize a poster for something and then turn around and do the same thing.

But I guess it depends on your agenda, huh?
            Last edited by travestyny; 01-20-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Nobody ducked Khan. To duck a guy you actually have to believe that guy can beat you. Nobody on that list thought Khan could beat them. Khan himself turned into a terrible cherry picker after Garcia KOed him. Khan only fought one dangerous guy in the last 6 years and that was Canelo for a huge payday. Brook has always been a huge money fight for Khan. Brook has begged him for a fight for the past ten years and Khan has always refused. Khan also refused to rematch Prescott who constantly called him out. If you are looking for a ducker look at Khan. Do you think Khan will face a top 10 world rated welterweight in his next fight? Another easy cherry pick is much more likely.

Comment

WTF? Why don't you try researching things before making yourself look like a complete tool. Prescott offered a rematch in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Google it.

Comment

Oh it does apply. It very much applies.

If YOU YOURSELF responded to a poster saying Pacquiao and Mayweather ducked Khan by saying "Prescott, Garcia, Nuff Said," doesn't that wipe those two names off of your list?

Wasn't it YOU who criticized a poster for saying that everyone ducks Khan?

Isn't this now exactly what you are doing here?

You have to be a stupid muffucca to criticize a poster for something and then turn around and do the same thing.

But I guess it depends on your agenda, huh?
                  Everyone ducks king khan

Comment

2016 - Criticizes the sentiment that everyone is ducking Khan
                    don't even bother with the troll....claims everyone is ducking Con. Con is now Humberto Soto 2.0, everyone ducks him according to Aztecas.

2018 - Says the following:
                    Everyone ducks king khan

I wonder what Khan did in 2017 to make you change your mind. Because from what I see...he didn't fight that year.

Maybe people should follow the advice YOU gave in your first quotation and not bother with you, troll

You did it to yourself, homie. Try to do better.

Comment

2016 - Criticizes the sentiment that everyone is ducking Khan

2018 - Says the following:

I wonder what Khan did in 2017 to make you change your mind. Because from what I see...he didn't fight that year.

Maybe people should follow the advice YOU gave in your first quotation and not bother with you, troll

I feel pleased to have given you an activity for you to do on such another lonely night for you lmao.

daaaaaaaaaaaaam, this foo straight went and looked up posts from 2016!!!!!! lmao I've heard of dudes with too much time on they hands but this one gets the top nod.

If I didn't give this test subject an activity, I wonder how he would be getting his high

Comment

Working...
                      X