No announcement yet.

Khan v Mayweather, amazing promo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Don't you remember that even you were on the wrong side of this and were exposed.

2016 - Criticizes the sentiment that everyone is ducking Khan

2018 - Says the following:

I wonder what Khan did in 2017 to make you change your mind. Because from what I see...he didn't fight that year.
    the numbers speak for themselves travesty. deal with it.

i don't get how telling someone to avoid a troll is used to try to prove whatever bs you're trying to say. look at the numbers. numbers don't lie.

this idiot is doing to me what he does to spoon. says he won't say anything to you, only to never leave lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      the numbers speak for themselves travesty. deal with it.

i don't get how telling someone to avoid a troll is used to try to prove whatever bs you're trying to say. look at the numbers. numbers don't lie.

this idiot is doing to me what he does to spoon. says he won't say anything to you, only to never leave lmao
      What numbers? I don't know what you're talking about. The numbers in your thread with the poll? Please. I'm talking about what YOU were saying before and why you decided to switch that up....you and I both know why. Because Mayweather makes you feel some type of way.

I know you implied in that thread that "Con" wasn't being ducked by Pacquiao or anyone, but then in 2018 you changed that after a year of inactivity. If you'd like to explain, I'm all ears.

Now you're begging me to leave you alone when, besides yesterday, I can't remember the last time I said anything to you. I was in this thread reading, you said some hypocritical shlt AGAIN, and I called you on it. Deal with it and stop being a hypocritical bltch if you don't want to get called out on it. It's simple.

You might want to explain your response to the following also, by the way. That would help explain why you seem to be changing up because you are butthurt:

Originally posted by FLY BOY
      Khan was calling out Floyd and Pacquiao and kept waiting for them to man up and fight him.
      Prescott, Garcia. Nuff said.
      Last edited by travestyny; 04-28-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

What numbers? I don't know what you're talking about. The numbers in your thread with the poll? Please. I'm talking about what YOU were saying before and why you decided to switch that up....you and I both know why. Because Mayweather makes you feel some type of way.

I know you implied in that thread that "Con" wasn't being ducked by Pacquiao or anyone, but then in 2018 you changed that after a year of inactivity. If you'd like to explain, I'm all ears.

Now you're begging me to leave you alone when, besides yesterday, I can't remember the last time I said anything to you. I was in this thread reading, you said some hypocritical shlt AGAIN, and I called you on it. Deal with it and stop being a hypocritical bltch if you don't want to get called out on it. It's simple.
        yes the poll. it's a land slide. the woman beater *Floyd ducked Khan the most.

a response to a legit poster telling him to ignore a troll who posts like another troll, I'm not sure where you're making a link from. So 2016 I tell a poster to avoid a troll and you link it to something in 2018? what explanation do you crave for?

I'm not begging anyone, I laugh how YOU told spoon you are leaving and then continue to talk to him.

What's so hypocritical? I got results from a poll and I added to the thread. Wasn't even talking to your punk ass lmao but you feel the need to ride my dick but you're already too much on spoon's dick

Comment

285Kid, baroidi, BLASTER1, chaos, Chris1089, chrisJS, Dehydrator, English Lion, Eubankjr, FrankieBruno, Freedef, genrick, Gigantes, GrandmasterWang, John Wick, Kim Jong Un', Kuyukut, Laddie_Loc, lfc19titles, lolpz, Lomachenko, Luilun, meddc, MeiXiang, muslimer12, NahMean, neptunez34, PAC-BOY, peyk-peyk, roñacastro, Sadiqkingofko, SAINTSTEVE, SonnyboyReturns, soul_survivor, STILL_DETOX, SugarRayCurtain, Talisayen, talz, Tha_Greatest, TMT Hassan, Turd Best Ever, Vadrigar., WarHagler, willsteri, _Gatti_, _Maxi say the woman beater *floyd ducked Khan the most, numbers don't lie

Comment

You might want to explain your response to the following also, by the way. That would help explain why you seem to be changing up because you are butthurt:
            Yes, Prescott and Garcia, nuff said. What's the explanation you're begging(yes, begging, like a dog, lmao) for?

Prescott and Garcia knocked him out, that's it

Comment

285Kid, baroidi, BLASTER1, chaos, Chris1089, chrisJS, Dehydrator, English Lion, Eubankjr, FrankieBruno, Freedef, genrick, Gigantes, GrandmasterWang, John Wick, Kim Jong Un', Kuyukut, Laddie_Loc, lfc19titles, lolpz, Lomachenko, Luilun, meddc, MeiXiang, muslimer12, NahMean, neptunez34, PAC-BOY, peyk-peyk, roñacastro, Sadiqkingofko, SAINTSTEVE, SonnyboyReturns, soul_survivor, STILL_DETOX, SugarRayCurtain, Talisayen, talz, Tha_Greatest, TMT Hassan, Turd Best Ever, Vadrigar., WarHagler, willsteri, _Gatti_, _Maxi say the woman beater *floyd ducked Khan the most, numbers don't lie
              We are talking about you.

Originally posted by FLY BOY
              Khan was calling out Floyd and Pacquiao and kept waiting for them to man up and fight him.
              Prescott, Garcia. Nuff said.

Explain your response.

Comment

We are talking about you.

Explain your response.
                the response. "they knocked khan out". I don't know what "reading in between the lines" you're trying to do but that's your problem in life, you look too much into something and think it means something when it doesn't lmao.

Comment

Yes, Prescott and Garcia, nuff said. What's the explanation you're begging(yes, begging, like a dog, lmao) for?

Prescott and Garcia knocked him out, that's it
                  Begging. You seem very triggered for some reason

Why were you bringing up Prescott and Garcia knocking him out? What was your point? The guy didn't ask you about them.

Why would that be "nuff said," huh? You are see through like Saran Wrap.

Comment

the response. "they knocked khan out". I don't know what "reading in between the lines" you're trying to do but that's your problem in life, you look too much into something and think it means something when it doesn't lmao.
                    Did you refer to Amir Khan as Amir "Con" when someone suggested others were ducking him?

I'm starting to notice a pattern here.

Comment

Begging. You seem very triggered for some reason

Why were you bringing up Prescott and Garcia knocking him out? What was your point? The guy didn't ask you about them.

Why would that be "nuff said," huh? You are see through like Saran Wrap.
                      No reason for bringing them up, I saw the guy was riding khan's dick so I wanted to just mess with him and say he got knocked out by Prescott and Garcia, u happy now? lmao got dam

Comment

Working...
                      X