Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Angry, Says He Feels "Betrayed" By The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the wbc president was videod stating in his own words... " if breazeale won against molina, it was a final eliminator. if he lost against molina... it wouldNT have counted as final eliminator.

So basically we are now having final eliminators that arent because only ONE person has the chance to gain the reward.

WE BE CROOKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Then he needs to put his house in order then, as we have two to three source contradicting what was said by his own organisation, and the fact that they have been known to be corrupt doesn't help.
      It was a very fluid situation. So much work and negotiating went into convincing Stiverne to step aside. Getting it approved that he could put his mandatory status on the line against Breazeale. Wilder taking a pay cut so that Stiverne could be paid more for the Breazeale fight than he would have made for the Wilder fight. All of these moving parts finally settled, then Ortiz fails a test and screws the whole thing up. At that point, it was a total mess. Stiverne still wanted to fight Breazeale because it paid more, Breazeale was demanding that he still fight a final eliminator regardless of who the opponent was. Wilder needing Stiverne to step back into the main event.

Depending on when that journalist asked the question could have led to a very different answer. Depending on how important the person was that they asked, that person may not have had the latest information or that information could have changed after they gave their answer.

You also have attorneys that need to be consulted to advise on which decision would be more likely to leave the WBC vulnerable to litigation.

As for the WBC being "known to be corrupt," what do you base that on? All of the other organizations are confirmed to have taken bribes for years. The WBC is the only one that's never had a bribery scandal. Hearn himself has said this isn't a question of corruption, it's a question of the WBC being stuck in a complicated situation and trying to please everyone the best they can.

He also needs to clear up why a Whyte/Ortiz fight would be a secondary mandatory and why couldn't the Wilder/Breazele fight isn't a voluntary (Wilder fulfill his mandatory already).
      Wilder fulfilled a mandatory in 2017, so in theory he has a mandatory due by the end of 2018. That mandatory is Breazeale because Breazeale won a final eliminator last year. If Whyte and Ortiz fight in 2018, the winner will be the mandatory for 2019. Not sure what's difficult about that for you to understand. Why would Breazeale be a voluntary when he already won a final eliminator last year to become this year's mandatory?

I understand Whyte's frustration. He knows AJ and Wilder could fight two or three times, delaying the Breazeale fight until god knows when, and possibly pushing the Whyte/Ortiz winner's shot until 2020. I get why he's upset. His promoter has been telling him all year he'd be declared the mandatory. But check the threads here, every time Hearn said that, I kept pointing out that Whyte would likely need to fight a final eliminator and Hearn was misleading the fans, and apparently, misleading Whyte as well.

Comment

That’s Num was ranked number 1 by the WBC, that bum was avoided by Wilder as a voluntary for his highest pay offer at that time. The guy was such a bum Team Wilder worked their way to getting him blocked for 2 years even if he beats Ortiz. So no your opinion of him being a bum is different from the opinion of the champion, who obviously sees him as a threat.
        Where is the corruption? I don't want to argue ****** **** with you. What you're doing is crying, but where is the corruption? Point out the corruption... And everyone here knows that Whyte is a ****en bum.

Comment

They just jump a number 2 guy to a mandatory spot, they then order a “Secondary mandatory” for the number 1 guy. Which even if he won would mean no shot for 2 years.

Not only that they correspond that the Breazeale/Molina fight was NOT a final eliminator when challenged by a boxing journalists (Michael benson).

So yeah that your evidence right there.
          They didn't jump anyone. You don't even know wtf you're talking about lmao. Wilder can take a fight before fighting his mandatory. The WBC looked at who Whyte has fought and how Whyte got his ranking and said we will create a final eliminator. And now Whyte's bum ass is crying because he has to fight Ortiz period. This has been going on in boxing forever. I won't repeat myself. Whyte versus Ortiz is going to happen so live with it cry baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            He's not a champion nothing to feel betrayed about, he just beat a fat un skilled slow bum from Australia, what did he expect? Meanwhile ortiz held his own against the best HW in the world and nearly knocked him out...his loss shi*s on whyte's rubbish victory..
            And this is what fans see. Whyte won't back door his way into a title shot. Reaching number 1 didn't make him a mandatory. But they said that the WBC is corrupt, and I'm trying to find out why and they don't have any real answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Where is the corruption? I don't want to argue ****** **** with you. but where is the corruption?
              That’s already been pointed out to you, you can scream all you want but if you can’t comprehend what is been said here, then please don’t reply to me. Let me and WBC, WBA, IBF have our discussion like adults.

Comment

That’s already been pointed out to you, you can scream all you want but if you can’t comprehend what is been said here, then please don’t reply to me. Let me and WBC, WBA, IBF have our discussion like adults.
                You don't have a ****en clue about boxing or what you're crying about. You quoted me yesterday clown. You said that the WBC was corrupt. Show me the corruption or you can keep taking to who ever it is that you're talking to because you haven't pointed out any corruption at all you ****en cry baby. Whyte will have to fight Ortiz period. That **** bothers you so you're screaming corruption from some Michael Benson interview lmfao. Convo over. Keep crying you ****en cry baby, lmao.

Comment

They didn't jump anyone. You don't even know wtf you're talking about lmao. Wilder can take a fight before fighting his mandatory. The WBC looked at who Whyte has fought and how Whyte got his ranking and said we will create a final eliminator.:
                  So I would bypass all your emotional rant and get to this, firstly they jumped Breazeale because he is number 2 whilst number 1 was available.

Secondly yes Wilder can take any fight he want ( Voluntary) so why was his fight with Breazeale been sanctioned as a mandatory by the WBC? Especially when he has already fought his mandatory in November.

Lastly the WBC ranked their boxers according to them. So all that stuff about their one hasn’t fought this one is just an emotional fanboy rant. Because I think you can do that to Breazeale and ask who he fought too... You can even go far and ask who the current champion himself fought to get a chance at the belt he currently hold.

Comment

So I would bypass all your emotional rant and get to this, firstly they jumped Breazeale because he is number 2 whilst number 1 was available.

Secondly yes Wilder can take any fight he want ( Voluntary) so why was his fight with Breazeale been sanctioned as a mandatory by the WBC? Especially when he has already fought his mandatory in November
                    Goddamn, you have a ****en mental blockage. Convo over. You don't have a clue what you're talking about at ALL. Youre going off on someone else's point and not the reality of the sport...and it's sad, lmao.

Comment

You don't have a ****en clue about boxing or what you're crying about.
                      So far you are the only crying, doesn’t matter how many lol, lmao you place on your post to me, it doesn’t make any different to what we are discussing here. Stay on topic or move on, you feel the need to reply to my discuss to WBC/WBA/IBF because my posts burn you to the core. If I see corruption I would point it out as am about the boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X