No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Angry, Says He Feels "Betrayed" By The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gbenopix View Post
    You Wilder fans don't get it,if he fight Ortiz now he will become the second mandatory to Breazaele,he will only get the opportunity to fight Wilder around Nov next year but if he fight Pulev now he will become Joshua mandatory and opportunity to fight for 3 titles.
    Well, if that's the case, Whyte seems to have two directions in which to go right now so he just needs to take whatever course is best for his career.
    If he thinks that's to fight Pulev and become mandatory to Joshua then just do it and forget about WBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Yeah why not make the number 1/2 guy fight for a final eliminator? Great idea, especially as Wilder already fought Bermsne stirverne as a mandatory in November. But nope corrupt at stake here. But since that corruption helps Wilder avoid Whyte, it makes Wilder’s little armies feel great lol. That’s what you call fanboys. Not fan of the sport, I could support a guy and still call out corruption when I see it. They? I doubt it... To be honest I think I have seen one or two posters here who called BS on it and they claimed to be Wilder fans.... So kudos to those guys.
      Whyte will have to decide which route to follow, but based on recent happenings, I suspect he will go the IBF way to get a rematch with AJ.
      But it beats my imagination how Ortiz that just kissed the canvas barely 7 weeks ago was drafted for final eliminator for the WBC to get another shot to the title if peradventure he wins. It sounds crazy to me.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Butch.McRae;18715346]What are you talking about? You've never seen a post from me about Lucas Browne lol stay in your lane buddy. I talk boxing. Keep the fanboy stuff to yourself.[/QUOTE

I understand you better...
        You talk about boxing you don't even understand the basics.
        Continue to monopolize your single lane buddy.

Comment

• Whyte's right the WBC are taken the piss out of him. He should sue. This is just more nonsense of the WBC feeding stool pigeons to Wilder as part of their protection racket. It's embarrassing. What the **** has that Breeze guy even done in the ring? It would have been bad enough if he was even sanctioned to fight Wilder let alone mandated to fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
            Actually this the reverse of that, since I'm assuming I'm either a fanboy or a hater in your opinion. To prove that......

Breazeale also has a team who works with haymon. I'm sure his team has already let him know that if wilder vs Joshua doesn't get made next wilder will give him a voluntary defense since he doesn't have a mandatory. Therefore when the wbc came with the Whyte fight for the mandatory........ he has to face the next guy. Which is..... Ortiz. That's why breazeale doesn't need to fight with Whyte and Whyte needs to fight the next in line. In all actually it looks like Hearn and Whyte spent a lot on fees to get him in position of a final eliminator. Lol. Instead of spending money for those meaningless trickets, he should have been fighting povetkin, Ortiz, and top guys ranked in the wbc. Then his #1 spot would be legit already.

Now I ask you, as a grown man(I assume), if your not a fanboy or hater....... is it easier to ignore the facts that are there to see, or for you to ignore the fact that Hearn is lying to your face??? Unless you blindly believe what he says without any hesitation.
            Breazeale is first mandatory, if Wilder fights him in July then you know for 100% fact that it will be 12-18 months before the WBC are pressured into fighting the Ortiz/Whyte winner!

So Stiverne gets a mandatory after not fighting for 2 years, cool, Ortiz gets a voluntary after poor performances against Allen, Scott, not fighting for 1 year, then fighting 16-5 Daniel Martz for 3 minutes and 20 seconds, cool..... Breazeale gets a final eliminator against Molina who got ko'd by Joshua and then fought Jamal Woods 13-35.......

You can talk about contracts, Haymon blah blah blah This is straight up BS from the WBC!

Whyte is the best and most active contender in the rankings, the reason the WBC don't want to enforce Whyte as the mandatory is they know Hearn will outbid them for the fight, and take it to the U.K.

Haymon, and Wilder's team are 100% influencing the WBC to avoid this scenario, as they have invested a lot of time into building Wilder. They are protecting him, 100%

Comment

• He's not a champion nothing to feel betrayed about, he just beat a fat un skilled slow bum from Australia, what did he expect? Meanwhile ortiz held his own against the best HW in the world and nearly knocked him out...his loss shi*s on whyte's rubbish victory..

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                Breazeale is first mandatory, if Wilder fights him in July then you know for 100% fact that it will be 12-18 months before the WBC are pressured into fighting the Ortiz/Whyte winner!

So Stiverne gets a mandatory after not fighting for 2 years, cool, Ortiz gets a voluntary after poor performances against Allen, Scott, not fighting for 1 year, then fighting 16-5 Daniel Martz for 3 minutes and 20 seconds, cool..... Breazeale gets a final eliminator against Molina who got ko'd by Joshua and then fought Jamal Woods 13-35.......

You can talk about contracts, Haymon blah blah blah This is straight up BS from the WBC!

Whyte is the best and most active contender in the rankings, the reason the WBC don't want to enforce Whyte as the mandatory is they know Hearn will outbid them for the fight, and take it to the U.K.

Haymon, and Wilder's team are 100% influencing the WBC to avoid this scenario, as they have invested a lot of time into building Wilder. They are protecting him, 100%
                Yep, the WBC is just a protection racket for Wilder. An embarrassing org. The pile of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit they've allowed and not allowed to fight for the belt since Vitali has retired has been disgraceful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  And your sisi wilder thinks bum breazeale is a worthy opponent. Another padded and we'll packaged bum coming tru.
                  Wilder is trying to get a fight with Anthony Joshua. Get your facts straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    You are a random person too though. But i saw an official information with a WBC letter head in the reply to the journalist. which matches Team Whyte claims as well. So someone is lying here. If its an error then the WBC should come out and claim its an error, and which ever way someone isn't telling the truth.
                    Yes, I am a random person, but the president would have more current information than a random underling.

And considering it was so clearly and publicly confirmed as a final eliminator, if there is any confusion, or if different outcomes were being considered before a final decision, I'm going to go with what as publicly confirmed by the WBC as well as privately confirmed to me by the head of the WBC over an undated email to a journalist from someone lower in the WBC who may not have had the most current information.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      Yes, I am a random person, but the president would have more current information than a random underling.
                      Then he needs to put his house in order then, as we have two to three source contradicting what was said by his own organisation, and the fact that they have been known to be corrupt doesn't help.

He also needs to clear up why a Whyte/Ortiz fight would be a secondary mandatory and why couldn't the Wilder/Breazele fight isn't a voluntary (Wilder fulfill his mandatory already).

Comment

Working...
                      X