No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Angry, Says He Feels "Betrayed" By The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Nobody is avoiding Whyte. If Whyte is so great, he'll win a final eliminator for one of the sanctioning bodies and then win a world championship. Let's see if he can do it.
    If “nobody” is avoiding him then this corrupt organisation wouldn’t have the number 2 guy fighting over him. They would have it as a voluntary fight. They wouldn’t call a Whyte/Ortiz fight a “Secondary mandatory”.

So far you have spend all your time defending this, you haven’t question anyone of their behaviour, and like I pointed out in my previous post you just said it.... “Whyte fight and win final eliminator from one of the sanctioning bodies and then win a championship”

Why do you care if he wins it or not? Are you a fan of this sport or part of the corruption? Wilder has effectively use the WBC to duck another boxer here but you seem ok with it.

That’s not right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      You and I are not the WBC, so it doesn’t matter who you think is worthy. they rank fighters so they placing him at number 1. So you think it’s right for an organisation to use their powers to help the champion duck the number 1 guy?
      Whyte's bum ass was never made a mandatory contender period. That's what he's fighting for now.

His resume does not tell us that he's deserving of the mandatory ranking and the WBC knew this which is why they ordered the ORtiz fight. Whyte became number 1 by default. Wilder is pursuing a unification fight with a coward and if that fight isn't made then he can take a fight before he deals with his mandatory.

Headvetkin and his big world engine head is looking for a shot against the Coward.

Whyte and Ortiz are the top two after that and the WBC ordered the fight. Simple.

Whyte's bum ass is fighting for the right. And no organization can help the hvw champion duck anyone. What you're saying is downright foolish.

Comment

If “nobody” is avoiding him then this corrupt organisation wouldn’t have the number 2 guy fighting over him. They would have it as a voluntary fight. They wouldn’t call a Whyte/Ortiz fight a “Secondary mandatory”.

So far you have spend all your time defending this, you haven’t question anyone of their behaviour, and like I pointed out in my previous post you just said it.... “Whyte fight and win final eliminator from one of the sanctioning bodies and then win a championship”

Why do you care if he wins it or not? Are you a fan of this sport or part of the corruption? Wilder has effectively use the WBC to duck another boxer here but you seem ok with it.

That’s not right.
        What corruption are you talking about? You have to have evidence to assume that a boxing organization is corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Wilder got wobbled by grandpa Ortiz.
          Whyte would have finished him off.
          Well he should have no issue beating grandpa Ortiz then

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            What corruption are you talking about? You have to have evidence to assume that a boxing organization is corrupt.

Everybody can see it, it's obvious.

The American promoters are doing everything legal and illegal to avoid losing market share to Matchroom.

Eddie has them all shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              Everybody can see it, it's obvious.

The American promoters are doing everything legal and illegal to avoid
              I don’t talk boxing with Cowards dick blowing alts. Now if you have evidence of corruption then post it. If not then stop posting lies and assumptions.

Comment

If “nobody” is avoiding him then this corrupt organisation wouldn’t have the number 2 guy fighting over him.
                What is the corruption? Being ranked #1 doesn't make you the mandatory. Winning a final eliminator does. Breazeale won a final eliminator. Whyte didn't.

I have no way of knowing whether Mauro really told Hearn it wasn't a final eliminator. Mauro told me it was. I posted that here at the time. So when Hearn says he was told it wasn't a final eliminator, I don't know who to believe. It was publicly listed as one at the time.

No, I am not a fan of the sport. It's a job. That's it. You haven't been able to show any corruption here. Stiverne voluntarily agreed to put his mandatory status up for grabs against Breazeale. You can debate whether a fighter should be allowed to do that, but Hearn just did the same exact thing on his card by having Povetkin put his mandatory status up for grabs against Price.

Breazeale signed for and was promised a final eliminator. When Ortiz fails a test and Stiverne moves to the main event, Breazeale was being harmed through no fault of his own, which is why he was allowed to fight the highest available contender in a final eliminator.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  What is the corruption? Being ranked #1 doesn't make you the mandatory. Winning a final eliminator does. Breazeale won a final eliminator. Whyte didn't.

I have no way of knowing whether Mauro really told Hearn it wasn't a final eliminator. Mauro told me it was. I posted that here at the time. So when Hearn says he was told it wasn't a final eliminator, I don't know who to believe. It was publicly listed as one at the time.

No, I am not a fan of the sport. It's a job. That's it. You haven't been able to show any corruption here. Stiverne voluntarily agreed to put his mandatory status up for grabs against Breazeale. You can debate whether a fighter should be allowed to do that, but Hearn just did the same exact thing on his card by having Povetkin put his mandatory status up for grabs against Price.

Breazeale signed for and was promised a final eliminator. When Ortiz fails a test and Stiverne moves to the main event, Breazeale was being harmed through no fault of his own, which is why he was allowed to fight the highest available contender in a final eliminator.

No he didn’t win a final eliminator, he won an Eliminator just like Whyte did, and yeah you are not a fan of the sport, that’s pretty clear here. You are part of the corruption and problem.

Comment

They just jump a number 2 guy to a mandatory spot, they then order a “Secondary mandatory” for the number 1 guy. Which even if he won would mean no shot for 2 years.

Not only that they correspond that the Breazeale/Molina fight was NOT a final eliminator when challenged by a boxing journalists (Michael benson).

So yeah that your evidence right there.

Comment

Whyte's bum ass was never made a mandatory contender period. That's what he's fighting for now.

His resume does not tell us that he's deserving of the mandatory ranking and the WBC knew this which is why they ordered the ORtiz fight. Whyte became number 1 by default. Wilder is pursuing a unification fight with a coward and if that fight isn't made then he can take a fight before he deals with his mandatory.

Headvetkin and his big world engine head is looking for a shot against the Coward.

Whyte and Ortiz are the top two after that and the WBC ordered the fight. Simple.

Whyte's bum ass is fighting for the right. And no organization can help the hvw champion duck anyone. What you're saying is downright foolish.
                      That’s Num was ranked number 1 by the WBC, that bum was avoided by Wilder as a voluntary for his highest pay offer at that time. The guy was such a bum Team Wilder worked their way to getting him blocked for 2 years even if he beats Ortiz. So no your opinion of him being a bum is different from the opinion of the champion, who obviously sees him as a threat.

Comment

Working...
                      X