Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Contacts Hearn, Reacts To 'Publicity Stunt' Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Have you ever heard of anything like that happening between boxing promoters before?
    Sh^t bruh I haven't noticed about 9 of the things Hearn has done lately with Joshua being done by past guys either. I've never seen the #2 HW on your roster being used as the c#ck blocker for the #1 HW on your roster.

I think there are some new plays being invented in this whole thing honestly so I'll let it slide. Order in the court doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Jesus .. Deontay should have quit while he was ahead with that first video!

Comment

Yeah, it takes one to know one.

Comment

I agree AJ & Hearn not on the same side of discussions looks off, but idk that its making AJ look bad. I moreso think it makes Hearn look bad cuz more people tend to think the promoter controls whats happening & not happening. Thats clearly not the case here cuz Joshua has so much power & is only beginning to wield it with Hearn.
          That's on you if you can't see clearly what's going on!

Joshua should've been wielding his power to get the ball rolling, it wasn't until Team Wilder finished crunching those numbers in America and got those investors to put up 50 mill and Wilder sent them the offer in the emails was when AJ finally started putting his big boy pants on!

He knows even if he loses, 50 mill or more is helluva lot worth it!

Comment

In fairness Floyd vs Manny got made after years of unsuccessful deal making behind the scenes at a basketball game.

And I'm pretty sure Floyd vs McGregor is a Instagram fight gone off the rails somehow.

Its a new era.
            Somebody posted a link for me which he said proved that Floyd and Manny made a deal themselves at the baseball ground. It actually proved the opposite, if Floyd's account of their meeting is true.

As for Floyd vs McGreggor, that might have been kicked off by instagram comments, but it took real negotiations to actually thrash out a deal and make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              That's on you if you can't see clearly what's going on!

Joshua should've been wielding his power to get the ball rolling, it wasn't until Team Wilder finished crunching those numbers in America and got those investors to put up 50 mill and Wilder sent them the offer in the emails was when AJ finally started putting his big boy pants on!
              It don't matter when Joshua puts on his big boy pants. Joshua controls the show ultimately. Its just a matter of him wanting to control the show or not & if he wants to control it all the time or just for this fight & that fight.

Hearn is Joshua's spit bucket guy in a suit the day Joshua wants to make him the spit bucket guy in a suit.

Comment

Somebody posted a link for me which he said proved that Floyd and Manny made a deal themselves at the baseball ground. It actually proved the opposite, if Floyd's account of their meeting is true.

As for Floyd vs McGreggor, that might have been kicked off by instagram comments, but it took real negotiations to actually thrash out a deal and make it happen.
                Well okay it got the ball rolling. I think what Joshua vs Wilder needs is to get the ball rolling. And Hearn is trying to push the ball back into place all the time cuz he's got his own agenda outside of Wilder, Wilder's team & Joshua oddly enough.

Comment

Well okay it got the ball rolling. I think what Joshua vs Wilder needs is to get the ball rolling. And Hearn is trying to push the ball back into place all the time cuz he's got his own agenda outside of Wilder, Wilder's team & Joshua oddly enough.
                  Hearn is saying he wants to talk with Wilder's team about the offer they made, and they won't talk to him..

You must have one hell of a heavy prejudice against Hearn to interpret that the way you're doing.

Comment

Hearn is saying he wants to talk with Wilder's team about the offer they made, and they won't talk to him..

You must have one hell of a heavy prejudice against Hearn to interpret that the way you're doing.
                    Nah I'm a big fan of Hearn actually, but unlike most people here I can be a fan of someone AND call their bs too.

Thus Hearn is clearly acting shady with anything & everything he says or does that suggests he wants this fight to happen next. He doesn't want this fight to happen next. He never did. And if he can stop it it won't happen next now. Speculate on why or how or w/e all you want or speculate on if you agree with him or not, but I just wanna see a f#cking fight between the best two HW's in the world & Hearn is trying to throw his monkey wrench ass into the engine with this sh^t for likely his own self serving purposes.

Comment

Nah I'm a big fan of Hearn actually, but unlike most people here I can be a fan of someone AND call their bs too.

Thus Hearn is clearly acting shady with anything & everything he says or does that suggests he wants this fight to happen next. He doesn't want this fight to happen next. He never did. And if he can stop it it won't happen next now. Speculate on why or how or w/e all you want or speculate on if you agree with him or not, but I just wanna see a f#cking fight between the best two HW's in the world & Hearn is trying to throw his monkey wrench ass into the engine with this sh^t for likely his own self serving purposes.
                      I'm sorry but you aren't giving any real reasons or explaining why you think this. Is it a gut feeling or is there something concrete that you can offer that is shady from Eddy Hearn? Wanting to have a meeting is shady? I think intentionally making the negotiations a public charade is the only shady thing that is happening. And Deontay Wilder is the ring leader of the public negotiations strategy here.

Comment

Working...
                      X