Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Contacts Hearn, Reacts To 'Publicity Stunt' Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Yes, and they've never put up anything near $50 mill for Wilder. And all I've heard so far is Finkel talking, nothing from Showtime or Haymon.
    lol are you expecting a message from Haymon?

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      Oh I'm sorry. When did AJ become his own boss? So this fight can be made without hearns involvement?
      If Deontay Wilder can send a personal offer its only fair that Anthony Joshua also be allowed to personally accept. And thats all that they said they wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
        If Deontay Wilder can send a personal offer its only fair that Anthony Joshua also be allowed to personally accept. And thats all that they said they wanted.
        Deontay wilder is his own boss.

Comment

• Where are all the brits that we’re saying , Wilder should take the 12.5 mil, it’s the most money he is ever made . Why are they not saying AJ should take the 50 mil it’s the most he will ever make ?

Comment

• This just pr stunt so AJ can look bad and make it seem like AJ ducking buts actually fraud squad that’s ducking smh

Comment

And Anthony Joshua already accepted his offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                And Anthony Joshua already accepted his offer.
                An Instagram comment saying let's roll isn't the same thing as writing an email back saying I agree to the 50M guarantee. You think an Instagram comment is what starts the making of a $100M deal? This is business and people who deal with big dollars don't move like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                  The other part of what Hearn said that you skipped.

"Not this weekend, but if the money is there and the venue is to our liking, the money is secure and the other rights are taken care of there is a real strong chance this fight could happen," Hearn said.

There is nothing that isn't there - buts, ifs, strong chance, could... Infact the whole sentence screams of a man looking for a hole in the offer. Remember, this was the same Hearn that didn't even negotiate 50/50 before the Parker fight. He simply got up and walked away.

But I can't keep going on with you again today, it's a waste of both our time.
                  Why do you think everybody was so shocked by Wilder's video tweet, and all asking the same question .. where da fukk is he going to get that amount of money from?

All Hearn is doing is asking the same question. You never heard the saying, if it seems to good to be true ... it probably isn't true?

Of course Hearn's going to be looking for holes in the offer. It's his job to do that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
                    This just pr stunt so AJ can look bad and make it seem like AJ ducking buts actually fraud squad that’s ducking smh
                    I wouldn't call someone making an offer ducking.

Comment

No he's not, he's a slave for Dibela.

Comment

Working...
                      X