Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: I want to fight only with a Champions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Lomachenko is on the right track, there were some things that I didn't like about the way they were moving him along early in his career but now he's at a good point where he can make great things happen. Let's first see how that Linares fight plays out first and then we'll see if he'd fight the top guys after that or maybe Bob will stand in the way of these fights or Loma will hide behind Bob. We'll see.

Comment

A thread about Loma turns into a thread about Floyd...again

Comment

It's good that the sports best fighter also has its best mindset. He signs the contracts quick, no negotiating throughout the media etc; and an excellent track record of fighting the guys many said would blast him/he'd avoid.

I don't know the guy personally but it seems a lot suck at judging his intentions. Also likes to fight 3 times a year which for some reason irks people.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          LMFAO right. I'm a glutton for punishment for bs like this I suppose.

I sorta hate that some fans can't appreciate Floyd for what he did to its fullest degree. Floyd's whole career is some conspiracy almost with some of these guys.
          Exactly, and the label "hater" is quite fitting here. Also, the people shitting on Floyd are the same one's defending Golovkin's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Arguably already is imo.
            He's HOF bound either way most likely. A win over Linares definitely secures that but he may already have it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Loma dares to be great.

Future ATG!
              Agreed. I ****ing love Loma’s attitude! Fighters should take note. He’s not only the most gifted fighter in the world today, he also has one of the best mentalities.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                It's good that the sports best fighter also has its best mindset. He signs the contracts quick, no negotiating throughout the media etc; and an excellent track record of fighting the guys many said would blast him/he'd avoid.

I don't know the guy personally but it seems a lot suck at judging his intentions. Also likes to fight 3 times a year which for some reason irks people.
                Completely agree with this, literally just made the same point myself

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Agreed. I ****ing love Loma’s attitude! Fighters should take note. He’s not only the most gifted fighter in the world today, he also has one of the best mentalities.
                  Great minds think alike. Or at least sane and rational minds think alike.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    He really does. My dream scenario is for him to beat Linares, and then pick up Beltran's WBO strap in August and face the Mikey-Easter winner in December for total unification. If he won that, then he's 3-divisions; he unified a division; two gold medals; 396-1 amateur record; resume with Mikey, Linares, Rigo, Walters and GRJ. Good lord. Shoe-in for the HOF and ATG right there. If he goes to 140, good lord, who knows?

But of course, this is boxing and it most likely won't happen, but that would be sweet. You could also figure in fighter of the year too. The accolades would be stacked! Especially for a dude who turned pro in five years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Great minds think alike. Or at least sane and rational minds think alike.
                      Hahaha good point...

Comment

Working...
                      X