Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: I want to fight only with a Champions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is the future GOAT. He's the lb4pb no 1 and probably an ATG already.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      He really does. My dream scenario is for him to beat Linares, and then pick up Beltran's WBO strap in August and face the Mikey-Easter winner in December for total unification. If he won that, then he's 3-divisions; he unified a division; two gold medals; 396-1 amateur record; resume with Mikey, Linares, Rigo, Walters and GRJ. Good lord. Shoe-in for the HOF and ATG right there. If he goes to 140, good lord, who knows?

But of course, this is boxing and it most likely won't happen, but that would be sweet. You could also figure in fighter of the year too. The accolades would be stacked! Especially for a dude who turned pro in five years ago.
      He’s definitely a HOF’er IMO based of his incredible amateur career and if he does what I expect him to as a pro he’ll become an ATG for sure, I remember the first time I watched him live in 2008, in the European championships in Liverpool and you just knew this was a special type of fighter, he fought some Russian fighter in the final and he literally couldn’t lay a glove on Loma.

I think him facing Linares then Beltran is pretty probable, the Mikey fight (presuming he beats Easter) is the one that’s gonna be difficult to make. But I’m honestly quite optimistic it will happen Arum has made both the Rigo and Linares fights which I assumed would be difficult to make, so hopefully if the demand is there Loma-Mikey can get made for all the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        He’s definitely a HOF’er IMO based of his incredible amateur career and if he does what I expect him to as a pro he’ll become an ATG for sure, I remember the first time I watched him live in 2008, in the European championships in Liverpool and you just knew this was a special type of fighter, he fought some Russian fighter in the final and he literally couldn’t lay a glove on Loma.

I think him facing Linares then Beltran is pretty probable, the Mikey fight (presuming he beats Easter) is the one that’s gonna be difficult to make. But I’m honestly quite optimistic it will happen Arum has made both the Rigo and Linares fights which I assumed would be difficult to make, so hopefully if the demand is there Loma-Mikey can get made for all the belts.
        This is what I'm hoping for. At that point, if successful of course, Loma would be p4p king without question. TC is great but he can't compare to all of that. And honestly, I think Linares could be a tougher fight for Loma than Mikey. I just see him boxing circles around Mikey. Maybe I'm wrong. But Linares will give him more trouble imo.

Comment

****ing floyd fanboys turning all threads here to TBE threads. The best excuses

Loma is a beast,
          Cant wait for linares demolition and a
          Mikey garcia showdown!

Comment

Originally posted by billyboxing View Post
            2006 zab judah
            2006 carlos baldomir
            2007 oscar de la hoya
            2007 ricky hatton
            2009 juan manuel marquez
            2010 shane mosley
            2011 victor ortiz
            2012 miguel cotto
            2013 robert guerrero
            2013 saul alvarez
            2014 marcos maidana
            2014 marcos maidana
            2015 manny pacquiao

i never said floyd fought bums, and i respect him for that. He always had valid opponents.

You're right he always fought champions.

what i'm saying is he avoided (compared to manny and osc) real tough challenges.

think about it there is nothing crazy on your list.

The bigger challenges might be maidana or cotto at 154 in 10 years and that's my whole point. In 10 fckin years bro...and we talking about a man who calls himself tbe.

He fought manny after jmm slept him doe.

I think you can understand what i'm saying.

I never heard in his mouth the words wright, williams, margarito or forrest. Floyd knew he had some bad match up.
            Don't get me wrong, he didn't have to fight them.

But did oscar who started at 130 like floyd had to fight sturm or hopkins?
            manny avoided rafael marquez, nate campbell, mark 2 sharp johnson, and zair raheem bro lets not let this slip by

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              manny avoided rafael marquez, nate campbell, mark 2 sharp johnson, and zair raheem bro lets not let this slip by
              You can have a point about Zahir, he should have fought him since he beat Morales but that's the only asterisk on Manny's resume wich is pretty amazing if you ask me.

I heard Manny ducked afro A fighters but moved up to fight bigger than himself as%ses Bradley and Floyd, def not the history of a ducker of a safety first dude.
              Manny's Bradley wins are, just like Bradley himself, underrated.

Marquez and 2 sharp never fought in Manny's division.

Manny was a superbatam since 2000 while too sharp mainly campained at superfly and tried batam but failed.
              Would have been kinda Loma vs Rigo type of fight.

Rafa, never was in Manny division, Rafa was a batam when Pac was a superbatam, Manny moved up to fight his Marquez brother at 126 who was bigger and better lol

Campbell, I won't even argue here, dude was a gate keeper who lost twice to Robbie Peden, Campbell lost all his big fights except Diaz, he never deserved to share the ring with Pac when he moved up to 135 and was already a star to be honnest.

Kendall Holt woulda been a tougher one for Manny if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                This is what I'm hoping for. At that point, if successful of course, Loma would be p4p king without question. TC is great but he can't compare to all of that. And honestly, I think Linares could be a tougher fight for Loma than Mikey. I just see him boxing circles around Mikey. Maybe I'm wrong. But Linares will give him more trouble imo.
                I agree, Mikey is obviously a more dangerous puncher but his feet are just too slow compared to Loma’s, I think Loma would comfortably outbox him, it’s a real bad style matchup for Mikey IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Loma is the future GOAT. He's the lb4pb no 1 and probably an ATG already.
                  he is a ducking boy.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    he is a ducking boy.
                    That's right!

Ducked Rigo at 124 pound catch weight

Ducked Russell rematch, his team paid off Russell's strength and conditioning coach to overtrain him

Ducked Walters by paying him to NOT fight anyone so he'd have a layoff when he eventually fought him

Ducked Frampton

Ducked Santa Cruz

Ducked Salidaddy rematch

Biggest fraud in boxing history!
                    He's just another scurred stiff Euro Bum afraid of getting BBC'D on live TV like the cuck ass chump he is!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      That's right!

Ducked Rigo at 124 pound catch weight

Ducked Russell rematch, his team paid off Russell's strength and conditioning coach to overtrain him

Ducked Walters by paying him to NOT fight anyone so he'd have a layoff when he eventually fought him

Ducked Frampton

Ducked Santa Cruz

Ducked Salidaddy rematch

Biggest fraud in boxing history!
                      He's just another scurred stiff Euro Bum afraid of getting BBC'D on live TV like the cuck ass chump he is!
                      finally a normal person on this **** site.

Comment

Working...
                      X