Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: I want to fight only with a Champions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is, while Loma's attitude is brilliant, it is also easy for him.

When you are the best fighter on the planet, it is easy to want to fight the top names - because you are just better than them. It is easy to want to fight often, because beating up chumps barely breaks a sweat.

The only real challenges he will ever face are size - I don't think he has the frame to go up too much, he has narrow shoulders and I think he might just be physically too small - and age. It won't really be other fighters which challenge him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      He really does. My dream scenario is for him to beat Linares, and then pick up Beltran's WBO strap in August and face the Mikey-Easter winner in December for total unification. If he won that, then he's 3-divisions; he unified a division; two gold medals; 396-1 amateur record; resume with Mikey, Linares, Rigo, Walters and GRJ. Good lord. Shoe-in for the HOF and ATG right there. If he goes to 140, good lord, who knows?

But of course, this is boxing and it most likely won't happen, but that would be sweet. You could also figure in fighter of the year too. The accolades would be stacked! Especially for a dude who turned pro in five years ago.
      Man with Loma it seems the sky is the limit.
      I love his attitude towards wanting the best hardest fights for him personally.
      Hes no so much about money but more about legacy.
      With this attitude and his skills he definately walks into the ring everytime with an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        he is a ducking boy.
        Loma will embarrass everyone from 130-140.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          That's right!

Ducked Rigo at 124 pound catch weight

Ducked Russell rematch, his team paid off Russell's strength and conditioning coach to overtrain him

Ducked Walters by paying him to NOT fight anyone so he'd have a layoff when he eventually fought him

Ducked Frampton

Ducked Santa Cruz

Ducked Salidaddy rematch

Biggest fraud in boxing history!
          He's just another scurred stiff Euro Bum afraid of getting BBC'D on live TV like the cuck ass chump he is!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Man with Loma it seems the sky is the limit.
            I love his attitude towards wanting the best hardest fights for him personally.
            Hes no so much about money but more about legacy.
            With this attitude and his skills he definately walks into the ring everytime with an advantage.
            Yes, hes's really going to be the next superstar imo. He may never make Floyd money (who does?) but he will have one of the very best careers when it's all said and done.

Comment

Working...
            X