Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: I want to fight only with a Champions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko: I want to fight only with a Champions!

Lomachenko: I want to fight only with a Champions!

At 1:02... 'I want to fight only with a Champions'
    At 1:10... 'Before the fight all boxers & fighers talk trash... but nobody comes to Press Conference after the fight ... After this fight I wanna see Jorge Linares in Press Conference... I want to hear what he's gonna say after the fight.
    Last edited by oscar9992; 04-27-2018, 03:09 AM.

Loma dares to be great.

Future ATG!

Comment

I like that mindset. These P4P top 5 guys got a higher level to maintain then most other guys despite lotsa fans trying to ignore or disregard that reality. With great power comes great responsibility & all that.

So Loma should be fighting top 5 guys in w/e division he's in every time out like Floyd, Manny & Oscar did for most of their peak periods, minus a bs mandatory or two I'm sure, (please kys if you wanna get into a resume fight with me over how much Floyd, Manny & Oscar suck or any other ignorant opinion). Or if thats not always doable a name guy with a title history isn't a bad choice either. Looking forward to Loma being tested vs the best guys out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I like that mindset. These P4P top 5 guys got a higher level to maintain then most other guys despite lotsa fans trying to ignore or disregard that reality. With great power comes great responsibility & all that.

So Loma should be fighting top 5 guys in w/e division he's in every time out like Floyd, Manny & Oscar did for most of their peak periods, minus a bs mandatory or two I'm sure, (please kys if you wanna get into a resume fight with me over how much Floyd, Manny & Oscar suck or any other ignorant opinion). Or if thats not always doable a name guy with a title history isn't a bad choice either. Looking forward to Loma being tested vs the best guys out there.
        Good post bro, but I'm forced to put an asterisk on Floyd when it comes to fighting all top fighters next to guys like Manny and Oscar.

Manny and Oscar fought everybody and this when they had to.

Floyd did that in the very first part of his career, and that's it...

Floyd never took some risks like Oscar did facing Trinidad, Hopkins and Sturm or Manny did facing Cotto or Floyd himself (taking into account that Manny was a damn midget at WW and way above his best weight).

Floyd fought a 23 years old Alvarez...

Manny and Oscar are in the Duran or Armstrong league when it comes to taking big challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Good post bro, but I'm forced to put an asterisk on Floyd when it comes to fighting all top fighters next to guys like Manny and Oscar.

Manny and Oscar fought everybody and this when they had to.

Floyd did that in the very first part of his career, and that's it...

Floyd never took some risks like Oscar did facing Trinidad, Hopkins and Sturm or Manny did facing Cotto or Floyd himself (taking into account that Manny was a damn midget at WW and way above his best weight).

Floyd fought a 23 years old Alvarez...

Manny and Oscar are in the Duran or Armstrong league when it comes to taking big challenges.
          Even when you say you don't want a resume debate no one hears you lol. Everyone loves a unwinnable stupid resume debate I guess.

First off I didn't say ANY of these guys fought "all top fighters". I think I had a 100% success rate in saying EVERYONE didn't fight some top fighter in some wonky ass thread some noob made. Its an unattainable goal cuz there is always someone you didn't fight for some reason. Boxing is like that.

But what I did say for Loma & these other guys is that they should be fighting top 5 guys in divisions they are in (minus some bs mandatories they had to fight to keep a belt usually) & I believe they ALL DID THAT INCLUDING FLOYD IN FACT SPECIFICALLY FLOYD DID THAT & without dorking out too much on boxrec probably better then the other guys longevity-wise. I mean ffs from 2006-2015 Floyd f#cking killed ONLY top 5 guys I believe along with several P4P guys.

2006 Zab Judah
          2006 Carlos Baldomir
          2007 Oscar De La Hoya
          2007 Ricky Hatton
          2009 Juan Manuel Marquez
          2010 Shane Mosley
          2011 Victor Ortiz
          2012 Miguel Cotto
          2013 Robert Guerrero
          2013 Saul Alvarez
          2014 Marcos Maidana
          2014 Marcos Maidana
          2015 Manny Pacquiao

Show me a another guy with this many high level, back to back fights in a row, from this era. Or others I guess to, but w/e you come up with I don't believe you will come up with a lot of guys whos resume looks like this cuz its some rare ass sh^t.

I understand Floyd really pisses some of you guys off, but if you are dogging this sorta level of talent that Floyd beat & usually made look way worse then they actually are idk what else to suggest to you other than you should try to be more reasonable & rational about boxing &/or less emotional cuz you don't like someone if thats the case cuz clearly there are a million & one reasons to hate Floyd if you wanna hate him & thats a much more fair take on Floyd than his resume is lacking.
          Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-26-2018, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Loma P4P king

Comment

The real ones know. Great post.

Comment

Even when you say you don't want a resume debate no one hears you lol. Everyone loves a unwinnable stupid resume debate I guess.

First off I didn't say ANY of these guys fought "all top fighters". I think I had a 100% success rate in saying EVERYONE didn't fight some top fighter in some wonky ass thread some noob made. Its an unattainable goal cuz there is always someone you didn't fight for some reason. Boxing is like that.

But what I did say for Loma & these other guys is that they should be fighting top 5 guys in divisions they are in (minus some bs mandatories they had to fight to keep a belt usually) & I believe they ALL DID THAT INCLUDING FLOYD IN FACT SPECIFICALLY FLOYD DID THAT & without dorking out too much on boxrec probably better then the other guys longevity-wise. I mean ffs from 2006-2015 Floyd f#cking killed ONLY top 5 guys I believe along with several P4P guys.

2006 Zab Judah
                2006 Carlos Baldomir
                2007 Oscar De La Hoya
                2007 Ricky Hatton
                2009 Juan Manuel Marquez
                2010 Shane Mosley
                2011 Victor Ortiz
                2012 Miguel Cotto
                2013 Robert Guerrero
                2013 Saul Alvarez
                2014 Marcos Maidana
                2014 Marcos Maidana
                2015 Manny Pacquiao

Show me a another guy with this many high level, back to back fights in a row, from this era. Or others I guess to, but w/e you come up with I don't believe you will come up with a lot of guys whos resume looks like this cuz its some rare ass sh^t.

I understand Floyd really pisses some of you guys off, but if you are dogging this sorta level of talent that Floyd beat & usually made look way worse then they actually are idk what else to suggest to you other than you should try to be more reasonable & rational about boxing &/or less emotional cuz you don't like someone if thats the case cuz clearly there are a million & one reasons to hate Floyd if you wanna hate him & thats a much more fair take on Floyd than his resume is lacking.

2006 Zab Judah
                2006 Carlos Baldomir
                2007 Oscar De La Hoya
                2007 Ricky Hatton
                2009 Juan Manuel Marquez
                2010 Shane Mosley
                2011 Victor Ortiz
                2012 Miguel Cotto
                2013 Robert Guerrero
                2013 Saul Alvarez
                2014 Marcos Maidana
                2014 Marcos Maidana
                2015 Manny Pacquiao

I never said Floyd fought bums, and I respect him for that. He always had valid opponents.

You're right he always fought champions.

What I'm saying is he avoided (compared to Manny and Osc) real tough challenges.

Think about it there is nothing crazy on your list.

The bigger challenges might be Maidana or Cotto at 154 in 10 years and that's my whole point. In 10 fckin years bro...And we talking about a man who calls himself TBE.

He fought Manny after JMM slept him doe.

I think you can understand what I'm saying.

I never heard in his mouth the words Wright, Williams, Margarito or Forrest. Floyd knew he had some bad match up.
                Don't get me wrong, he didn't have to fight them.

But did Oscar who started at 130 like Floyd had to fight Sturm or Hopkins?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  And we talking about a man who calls himself TBE.
                  Whats his nickname got to do with ANYTHING? See this is what makes me think you are being emotional/a hater.

He fought Manny after JMM slept him doe.
                  And? Manny was still a top 5 guy.

I think you can understand what I'm saying.
                  Honestly I don't get it at all. People always do this sorta stuff & they almost ALWAYS do it with Floyd over guys with far lesser resumes than Floyd's (either in longevity, weight divisions or caliber of W's). It almost always comes off as hater fans or fanboys of other guys who happen to be rivals of Floyd.

I never heard in his mouth the words Wright, Williams, Margarito or Forrest. Floyd knew he had some bad match up.
                  Don't get me wrong, he didn't have to fight them.
                  LOL why did I know Williams & Margarito would come up. I've discussed this a million times, but Paul Williams was OVERRATED as all f#ck. And more importantly Floyd's time at 147 & Paul's time at 147 aligned so that there was about a 2 month window when this fight was makeable & it wasn't even a top 5 fight to make at the time iirc. And then Williams lost his next fight lol.

And the Margarito thing was political bs cuz that fight woulda happened if Floyd had been happy with TR's movement of his career. He wasn't. He had an out. He used it. Thus Margarito got screwed out of a payday & another L in a big fight as he virtually always did (minus the Cotto fight).

Don't hear Wright & Forrest so much.

But upon looking at Forrest he had moved to 154 by the time Floyd was at 147. Floyd fought Oscar at JMW in 2007 for the biggest fight in boxing at the time. Had one fight at 147 then quit fighting til Sept 2009 when Forrest had been dead for 2 months. When were they supposed to fight exactly? Seems a small window when that fight made sense & they were in the same weight division.

And I really don't know when Floyd vs Winky was supposed to fight. Floyd didn't even have the 150 Oscar fight til Winky was a MW fighter. These two were NEVER in the same weight division at the same time as best I can tell.

But did Oscar who started at 130 like Floyd had to fight Sturm or Hopkins?
                  Oscar was still the bigger guy so yea he ended up fighting at higher weights. And I know what you are saying, but they had to fit a square peg into a round hole to get Oscar into a title at 130. So idk that while "they started" at a similar weight means THAT much here.

Comment

Loma HI-TECH is the real deal.
                    Wants the best fights available.
                    Noone can hate on that.

Comment

Working...
                    X