Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Get Tested Every Day From Now Until Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go test it every day like you're a diabetic...pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      moles???lol
      Yes - mostly moles. Maybe a pimple or two.. It's not pustule clustered acne which is common side effect of androgen-based steroids, doe..

Comment

The red headed cheater is never gonna clear his name. One failed test ok, but two. Come on. Probably the biggest fraud in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Can you pull up the article or interview where Manny says he was scared of needles?

I cant seem to find it.

Why are you bringing facts and legit questions into a discussion?? What is wrong with you??

More hysteria and blind accusations please.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
            Yes - mostly moles. Maybe a pimple or two.. It's not pustule clustered acne which is common side effect of androgen-based steroids, doe..
            why were those "moles" not there before?

Comment

Not good enough. It needs to be the ENHANCED VADA testing like Luis Ortiz had to do for the Wilder fight. Otherwise, it's a double standard and we'll know someone is hiding something. They should volunteer for hair testing too.

Comment

I was one of the first morons on this site to totally accept the "tainted beef" excuse. The letter from the company that did the testing concerning the first failed test which outright stated the level was low enough to be in line with the beef was good enough for me. The confirmed use of the crap in actual beef producers in Mexico was completely true. I love the boxing style of Alvarez, appreciate him for how improved he was since his horrid showing against Mayweather (a fight he couldn't walk away from but was nowhere near ready to step up to) and generally think he kept an entire promotion alive all by himself. I was a moderate fan, only irritated for the dropping of a MW belt he was holding to avoid Golovkin with the excuse he wasn't a real MW. But still, I liked and respected him. Defended him.

Then, the second test showed nearly the same exact levels. Then came other accusations. Then came a refusal to allow other testing right off base to clear his name. Then came insults from his camp that Golovkin wanted out of the fight, not that it was Alvarez fault. Then came that press conference when they pulled out of the rematch with the dog and pony show in which he STILL took no ownership. Everyone else's fault, everyone else was being unreasonable.

I defended this guy. my bad. I apologize to every poster I argued with.
                Last edited by landotter; 04-26-2018, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  Not good enough. It needs to be the ENHANCED VADA testing like Luis Ortiz had to do for the Wilder fight. Otherwise, it's a double standard and we'll know someone is hiding something. They should volunteer for hair testing too.
                  This. Over and over again, this. Those advanced tests was why I let the past go with Ortiz.

Comment

Tyson Fury, failed a drug test 2016 administered by the UK Anti-Doping agency, UKAD. The failure was allegedly for one of the more notorious performance enhancing drugs; nandrolone.

The anabolic steroid, Nandrolone -- sometimes referred to by the trade name Deca Durabolin -- has shown up in failed tests..

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      aaaah, the old..... " Pac did not actually say it himself, he just sat there laughing as every other member of his team (INCLUDING ALL OF HIS OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVES, TRAINER/PROMOTER LOL) said it " excuse.....

haven't heard that one for awhile
                      Can you pull it up? The one where Pac was there laughing while his team were saying that?

Comment

Working...
                      X