Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Get Tested Every Day From Now Until Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Maybe Pac was juiced. How do I know?

you are the supposed expert who is running around accusing other fighters of cheating.... so, maybe you could use some common-sense?

1)
    FACT: Pac killed a SUPER-FIGHT by refusing random blood tests....
    FACT: random blood tests are completely harmless
    FACT: there is ONLY one reason to avoid random blood tests
    FACT: in the amateurs, if you avoid/obstruct a drug test, you.....
    * are immediately judged guilty
    * you are stripped
    * you are banned

2)
    Pacquiao gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests, which is beyond absurd..... we needed one genuine reason, but we got 8 childish excuses..... the only reason why we got 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

then SUDDENLY, those 8 ridiculous excuses up and disappeared without a trace, and were never mentioned ONCE when Pac finally agreed to testing

come on kid, tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed..... this will be funny..... come on, tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you, so that we can see how you roll

3)
    FACT: Pac has the 2nd highest recorded weight-gain in boxing history at 40lbs

the highest recorded weight-gain in recorded history is 41lbs....

and it was made by a HEAVYWEIGHT who used steroids to get there

FACT: Pacquiao is a fkn midget compared to Roy Jones Jnr..... when Jones gained 41lbs, he was cheating...... and yet when Pacquiao gained 40lbs, you think that he was clean..... right ?

it is soooo clearly obvious what happened, but not to you, right?

Pac is the size of one of Jones legs, you muppet

4)
    immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn and had been in too many wars.....

Manny then linked up with Alex Ariza

immediately following Pac's next fight against David Diaz, Steward was gushing with praise, saying that Manny looked rejuvenated/revitalized, and a completely different fighter

and NO, Steward was not throwing Manny under a bus, he was simply commenting on what he saw

what happened next..... ? here, let me remind you.....

Pac then skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

Pac turned from a shopworn fighter, into a 1200+ punch dynamo, who (coincidentally) refused to test..... then, Pac just as suddenly reverted back into a normal 400-500 punch fighter who looked tired at the end of a fight, and (coincidentally) he suddenly had no problem taking blood tests

LMAO

5)
    a number of knowledgeable insiders, all of which are extremely knowledgeable and extremely experienced, have stated that Pacquiao was juicing..... from Atlas to Mayweather to Malignaggi to Mosley, and a number of fighters in/around wildcard

it is only you who failed to notice..... why is that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      you are the supposed expert who is running around accusing other fighters of cheating.... so, maybe you could use some common-sense?
      Where did I accuse a fighter of juicing?

Comment

listen here, you fkn idiot.....

1) FACT: an adult human being is 100% responsible - therefore accountable - for the words/actions of his OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVES..... seriously, how old are you?

2) Pacquiao's OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVES used that excuse for YEARS..... and Pacquiao never denied it once, hence my hyperbole about him laughing happily

grow up

3) THEY USED 8 DIFFERENT EXCUSES KID !!

don't you see anything wrong with that ?

FACT: we needed 1 genuine reason..... instead, we got 8 ridiculous excuses..... and the ONLY reason why we got 8 ridiculous excuses, is because there was no genuine reason.....

if you place a turd on the table, it is a piece of ****..... if you place 8 turds on the table, you get a pile of ****..... NOT a chocolate cake, you muppet

which one of those pieces of shht did you believe ?

serious question smart-ass..... tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses worked for you????? lol

I will wait.....
        You getting mad? Obviously you have no material and your a troll. Go **** on GGG now. Im done with you. You claimed stuff and have nothing. Whos the idiot?

Comment

Where did I accuse a fighter of juicing?

you accused Mayweather, Marquez, and Canelo

pacfans really should have the pride, and the common-sense, to STFU about steroids lol

Comment

You getting mad? Obviously you have no material and your a troll. Go **** on GGG now. Im done with you. You claimed stuff and have nothing. Whos the idiot?

oh I have plenty of material kid, don't worry about that

1)
            FACT: Pac killed a SUPER-FIGHT by refusing random blood tests....
            FACT: random blood tests are completely harmless
            FACT: there is ONLY one reason to avoid random blood tests
            FACT: in the amateurs, if you avoid/obstruct a drug test, you.....
            * are immediately judged guilty
            * you are stripped
            * you are banned

2)
            Pacquiao gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests, which is beyond absurd..... we needed one genuine reason, but we got 8 childish excuses..... the only reason why we got 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

then SUDDENLY, those 8 ridiculous excuses up and disappeared without a trace, and were never mentioned ONCE when Pac finally agreed to testing

come on kid, tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed..... this will be funny..... come on, tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you, so that we can see how you roll

3)
            FACT: Pac has the 2nd highest recorded weight-gain in boxing history at 40lbs

the highest recorded weight-gain in recorded history is 41lbs....

and it was made by a HEAVYWEIGHT who used steroids to get there

FACT: Pacquiao is a fkn midget compared to Roy Jones Jnr..... when Jones gained 41lbs, he was cheating...... and yet when Pacquiao gained 40lbs, you think that he was clean..... right ?

it is soooo clearly obvious what happened, but not to you, right?

Pac is the size of one of Jones legs, you muppet

4)
            immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn and had been in too many wars.....

Manny then linked up with Alex Ariza

immediately following Pac's next fight against David Diaz, Steward was gushing with praise, saying that Manny looked rejuvenated/revitalized, and a completely different fighter

and NO, Steward was not throwing Manny under a bus, he was simply commenting on what he saw

what happened next..... ? here, let me remind you.....

Pac then skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

Pac turned from a shopworn fighter, into a 1200+ punch dynamo, who (coincidentally) refused to test..... then, Pac just as suddenly reverted back into a normal 400-500 punch fighter who looked tired at the end of a fight, and (coincidentally) he suddenly had no problem taking blood tests

LMAO

5)
            a number of knowledgeable insiders, all of which are extremely knowledgeable and extremely experienced, have stated that Pacquiao was juicing..... from Atlas to Mayweather to Malignaggi to Mosley, and a number of fighters in/around wildcard

it is only you who failed to notice..... why is that ?
            Pacquiao gave 8 ridiculous excuses

you must have believed one of those turds loooool

so..... which one ?

why is that question so hard for you ?

why do YOU think that Pac killed a super-fight by refusing random blood tests?

Comment

you accused Mayweather, Marquez, and Canelo

pacfans really should have the pride, and the common-sense, to STFU about steroids lol
              Show me where? Obviously I was trolling Larry abt Floyd... Marquez, never said he was juicing. As for Canelo, well, he got popped.

Now I see ... Youre a groupie. Move on. Im done with you. Youre too emotionally involved with these fighters.

As I said before. is it possible Pac was juiced... yes.

Until you find that vid of Pac laughing while his team says he was afraid of needles, go troll other people.

Comment

Show me where? Obviously I was trolling Larry abt Floyd... Marquez, never said he was juicing. As for Canelo, well, he got popped.

Now I see ... Youre a groupie. Move on. Im done with you. Youre too emotionally involved with these fighters.

As I said before. is it possible Pac was juiced... yes.

Until you find that vid of Pac laughing while his team says he was afraid of needles, go troll other people.

good man

good on you for keeping it real, whether or not I assisted you with that process

Comment

• Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
                  So Oscar if it's so common, why was nobody at Golden Boy telling Canelo to not eat the meat in Mexico.
                  That's only an excuse and a poor one at that.

Chepo and Eddy Reynoso are both in the meat Industry besides Boxing. It's common knowledge in the meat industry and sports that Clenbuterol is used in cattle.

Everyone knows Canelo is ballooning upwards of 180lbs in between fights. So at the start of camp he has to drop lbs quick if camp is going to be productive.

Canelo got caught, plane and simple. Don't be a Ricky Hatton!

Comment

good man

good on you for keeping it real, whether or not I assisted you with that process
                    You didnt assist. I always keep it real. Im not a groupie... I can be a fan of a fighter without being stupid and blind...

Comment

• Okay Oscar, what changed your mind?

Comment

Working...
                      X