Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Get Tested Every Day From Now Until Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
    Cinnamon already lost all credibility imo...he’s another margarito. Marquez was eating that same tainted meat �� when he KO’d manny.
    Manny is more suspect than Marquez. Mr. I’m scared of needles and has tattoos. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
      He didn't even say who will be doing the testing. Is he enrolled in the clean boxing program yet, lol?!
      Hahah nah fam, Oscar is gonna do the testing himself, and report the results everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
        Manny is more suspect than Marquez. Mr. I’m scared of needles and has tattoos. Lol.
        At least there was never any physical evidence of Manny, unlike Marquez coming out with a chest and back full of acne hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
          Can you pull up the article or interview where Manny says he was scared of needles?

I cant seem to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
            At least there was never any physical evidence of Manny, unlike Marquez coming out with a chest and back full of acne hahahah

Comment

Oscar is tricky, nothing is what it appears to be.

Who is doing testing and who tests everyday? Why didn't they decide to do this back when the suspension was announced, back when VADA announced that Canelo wasn't being tested at all? Does this mean Canelo will rematch in late 2019? What's the catch?

Something isn't right, I don't trust Oscar or Canelo.
              Last edited by factsarenice; 04-26-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by u122564 View Post
                so a couple things here, firstly - if VADA is not doing the testing who is? and secondly - if meat contamination is such a huge problem in mexico (i have read where 30% of the meat is contaminated with clen) then approx 30% of the boxers in mexico should test positive. from what im aware of there have only been 5 or 6 mexicans test positive, and they've all used this excuse. from memory morales was the first and he used the contaminated meat excuse...
                Good points.

Comment

I cannot believe anything this deviant say's all the time he working a rolling pin up his chuffter .....filthy beast

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    I see moles. Not pustule acne.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post

this is not a court of law

no physical evidence is required

e.g.

Canelo tested positive, but he insists that it was accidental..... and there is no "physical evidence" to the contrary

fk, the burden of proof

if i know, i know..... that is good enough for me

there are a lot of real shady guilty-as-hell fcukers hiding behind the burden of proof..... knowing for sure, is good enough

btw, acne is not evidence..... so I am sure you get my point

I hope you are not insisting that Pac was clean, while running around pointing the finger at others lol

Comment

Working...
                      X