Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Get Tested Every Day From Now Until Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Get Tested Every Day From Now Until Fight

Canelo Alvarez's promoter claims he is willing to get tested for performance-enhancing drugs every day from now until his rematch against Gennady Golovkin. Oscar De La Hoya told TMZ Sports during an interview posted to TMZ.com on Wednesday morning that Alvarez is a clean fighter and will undergo regular testing to prove it. Alvarez has been widely criticized for failing two PED tests in February and for not remaining in the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association's program while serving his six-month suspension for twice testing positive for clenbuterol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have never heard of anyone being tested everyday. That does not sound like any programme I know. Sounds like Oscar is just making stuff up.

Comment

He didn't even say who will be doing the testing. Is he enrolled in the clean boxing program yet, lol?!

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
        I have never heard of anyone being tested everyday. That does not sound like any programme I know. Sounds like Oscar is just making stuff up.

Never mind Oscar, he's still on his high after having a turkey baster, rolling pin and whisk beater shoved up his ass pipe.

Comment

Cinnamon already lost all credibility imo...he’s another margarito. Marquez was eating that same tainted meat �� when he KO’d manny.

Comment

Public outcry people calling the suspension’s bullchit
            Oscar just a couple of weeks too fughin late
            Instead of protecting him like you were , claiming his innocence you should of made a statement about testing
            Both of you would of gotten some fughin karma
            It’s called damage control

Comment

He's only a "clean fighter" if you ignore the fact that he's dirty.

Comment

Canelo needs to distance himself from Oscar.

You cannot be taken serious when your representative is stuffing toasters and microwaves up his ass.

Comment

so a couple things here, firstly - if VADA is not doing the testing who is? and secondly - if meat contamination is such a huge problem in mexico (i have read where 30% of the meat is contaminated with clen) then approx 30% of the boxers in mexico should test positive. from what im aware of there have only been 5 or 6 mexicans test positive, and they've all used this excuse. from memory morales was the first and he used the contaminated meat excuse...

Comment

If I was making Canelo money then I’d be eating only the finest meats of the world. Fly me fresh kangaroo from Australia every weekend or something. And if it’s such a common thing in Mexico why even put yourself in a situation where you could be eating it

Comment

Working...
                    X