Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL oh so now you want to fight him? Was happy to ignore him before

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
      Good fight though I doubt it happens. Whyte is happily sitting on his WBC mandatory only reason Hearn will risk him losing that is if one the opponent helps build the Joshua/Wilder fight or if it puts Whyte in a position to fight Joshua again which is why he wanted Whyte to fight Wilder or Povetkin.

Parker could very well beat Whyte and that wouldn't help Hearn in the slightest. That only benefits Parker and get's him a shot at another title vs Wilder.
      The Browne fight was dangerous on paper. A lot of people were picking Browne to ko whyte although no one will admit that now so maybe he does take this fight although he doesn’t need to given his ranking.

Comment

Good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Wilder is in a league of his own.. most of his ko are real ko's not stoppages like joshua.. with Wilder the ref cant save them.. they are truly hurt or asleep.. that's the difference in power. Which coincidentally is the reason aj and "hearn's" will steer clear of wilder..like game of thrones wildfire! i can hear the u.k fan boys screaming like Ser Davos of house Seaworth.. " Wildfire.. (wilder), Steer Clear, steer clear.. mathows!!.. (joshua)get down!!" Boom!!! Too late.. bomb squad.
          If team wilder is so confident about wilder power, what's holding them from signing the contract?
          Talk is cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            I like the fight. I’ll show Whyte more respect if he were to take that fight.
            Whyte fear no fighter... Bring it on, he is always ready.

Comment

This is all academic I’m thinking, unless Whyte can best Pulev, which I do not expect.

Comment

Wilder is in a league of his own.. most of his ko are real ko's not stoppages like joshua.. with Wilder the ref cant save them.. they are truly hurt or asleep.. that's the difference in power. Which coincidentally is the reason aj and "hearn's" will steer clear of wilder..like game of thrones wildfire! i can hear the u.k fan boys screaming like Ser Davos of house Seaworth.. " Wildfire.. (wilder), Steer Clear, steer clear.. mathows!!.. (joshua)get down!!" Boom!!! Too late.. bomb squad.
                Wow you just reached new level of a nuthugger.

Comment

😂 😂 😂 very funny

Comment

will be a good scrap, 2 akward fighters with decentpower

Comment

This would be a good solid 2nd-tier level fight. I actually think Whyte would take a UD over Parker. Joe just isn't aggressive enough, takes few chances. And Whyte is improving steadily. Make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X