Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
    Whyte can punch I'd say he's one of the better punchers.

AJ and Wilder are on a whole different level but after that maybe you'd have David (glass jaw) Price, David Haye(may have lost it now) and I give up after that.

Ortiz isn't bad (Allen etc showed he lost a lot though), Fury not really a puncher suspect he's less than Whyte just way faster and more skilled. Breazle can take a punch as can Takam but power ??
    Baby Miller throws a lot of punches but no real venom (more work rate than power) ..

I'm really struggling other than the obvious two who you got (no troll) ?? Dubois .. not really tested against anyone that can take a punch.
    Wilder is in a league of his own.. most of his ko are real ko's not stoppages like joshua.. with Wilder the ref cant save them.. they are truly hurt or asleep.. that's the difference in power. Which coincidentally is the reason aj and "hearn's" will steer clear of wilder..like game of thrones wildfire! i can hear the u.k fan boys screaming like Ser Davos of house Seaworth.. " Wildfire.. (wilder), Steer Clear, steer clear.. mathows!!.. (joshua)get down!!" Boom!!! Too late.. bomb squad.

Comment

If Whyte beats Pulev he will be ranked 1 by the WBC and IBF, taking on Parker would be dangerous for most fighters and giving up a lot being a mandatory for AJ and Wilder.... but I reckon he would take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
        Whyte can punch I'd say he's one of the better punchers.

AJ and Wilder are on a whole different level but after that maybe you'd have David (glass jaw) Price, David Haye(may have lost it now) and I give up after that.

Ortiz isn't bad (Allen etc showed he lost a lot though), Fury not really a puncher suspect he's less than Whyte just way faster and more skilled. Breazle can take a punch as can Takam but power ??
        Baby Miller throws a lot of punches but no real venom (more work rate than power) ..

I'm really struggling other than the obvious two who you got (no troll) ?? Dubois .. not really tested against anyone that can take a punch.
        I'd say Breazeale hits harder than Whyte.

Comment

Good fight that I'd be happy to see.

Comment

Good fight. I'd have Parker to take it.

Comment

Good fight though I doubt it happens. Whyte is happily sitting on his WBC mandatory only reason Hearn will risk him losing that is if one the opponent helps build the Joshua/Wilder fight or if it puts Whyte in a position to fight Joshua again which is why he wanted Whyte to fight Wilder or Povetkin.

Parker could very well beat Whyte and that wouldn't help Hearn in the slightest. That only benefits Parker and get's him a shot at another title vs Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
                Good fight though I doubt it happens. Whyte is happily sitting on his WBC mandatory only reason Hearn will risk him losing that is if one the opponent helps build the Joshua/Wilder fight or if it puts Whyte in a position to fight Joshua again which is why he wanted Whyte to fight Wilder or Povetkin.

Parker could very well beat Whyte and that wouldn't help Hearn in the slightest. That only benefits Parker and get's him a shot at another title vs Wilder.
                Dang it.... I was actually going to chime in with everyone else on how good this would be. Than I read yours and reality smacked me hard. It is a dangerous match up and it isn't Wilder, so Whyte will sit on the mandatory and fight a couple of easier boxers unless it is huge money. Now I am bummed.

You know Rubber Ducky.... You are NOT the one.

Comment

Parker has had a taste of that Matchroom cash and wants more.

#EarnWithHearn

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Wilder is in a league of his own.. most of his ko are real ko's not stoppages like joshua.. with Wilder the ref cant save them.. they are truly hurt or asleep.. that's the difference in power. Which coincidentally is the reason aj and "hearn's" will steer clear of wilder..like game of thrones wildfire! i can hear the u.k fan boys screaming like Ser Davos of house Seaworth.. " Wildfire.. (wilder), Steer Clear, steer clear.. mathows!!.. (joshua)get down!!" Boom!!! Too late.. bomb squad.
                    Was just about saying this. Wilder stands alone when we talk about punching power. Then, below him comes the likes of Ortiz, AJ, etc.

Comment

I like the fight. I’ll show Whyte more respect if he were to take that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X