Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-1, 18 KOs) and his team are ready to get right back in the mix and they have their eyes set on a potential fight with the top rated boxer under the WBC, Dillian Whyte. Both Parker and Whyte have suffered their sole career defeats to the same man - current IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd watch that.

Comment

War Kiwi, war!

Comment

Fun fight. Make it happen.

Comment

Is that the July or w/e fight for Whyte next? With how much Hearn seems to believe in Whyte or just wants that Joshua vs Whyte II fight for some big titles this seems doable.

Comment

good fight for Parker, I think Whyte suits him

Comment

Some good money for Parker to made these next couple of years I recon

Hopefully he comes for a ruckus this time instead of fighting so neg

Whyte is improving should be a good one

Comment

Both have ****ty power for Heavyweight.

Comment

Whyte can punch I'd say he's one of the better punchers.

AJ and Wilder are on a whole different level but after that maybe you'd have David (glass jaw) Price, David Haye(may have lost it now) and I give up after that.

Ortiz isn't bad (Allen etc showed he lost a lot though), Fury not really a puncher suspect he's less than Whyte just way faster and more skilled. Breazle can take a punch as can Takam but power ??
                  Baby Miller throws a lot of punches but no real venom (more work rate than power) ..

I'm really struggling other than the obvious two who you got (no troll) ?? Dubois .. not really tested against anyone that can take a punch.

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                  Both have ****ty power for Heavyweight.

Comment

This could be a great fight but don’t let Eddie pick the ref!

(Even though the terrible ref from AJ vs JP was picked by team Parker)

Comment

Working...
                    X