Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Willing to Drug Test from May to September for Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG setting the tone for clean athletes everywhere, while Carnelo Alvaroidz is feverishly trying his best to find loopholes so he can juice again!

I seen no reports Carnelo was up to the tasks for random 24/7 VADA tests while he's suspended!

I hope GGG complains to the media about and it gets done!

Comment

"Golovkin willing to suck ginger's dick for September's fight"

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
        I am in full favour of drug testing but exhausted with this obsession. Why should Canelo fight a true beast like GGG right off the bat after a full year off and a knee surgery?

GGG challenge Saunders, get that belt in September, beat Derevyanchenko in December or even January. Canelo is now a middleweight, he is not running away. You can fight him in May 2019 after he has had his tune up.
        i agree 100% but unfortunately Loffler wants to make it a trilogy. There will certainly be a demand for remach clause from golden boy as well if alvarez loses the fight. I much prefer to see G against other fighters im sick and tired of the chasing of the ginger diva

Comment

Originally posted by 1madman View Post
          This fight lost its hype. Turned to a fight of drug tests.
          Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          "Golovkin willing to suck ginger's dick for September's fight"
          Actually the title is misleading.

What team Golovkin said is that they expect Canelo to prove he's clean and do drug testing from now on until the fight.

Golovkin is already doing 365 testing so the title is misleading.

Comment

Lil g is neck deep inside Canelo's rectum he's willing to do anything for that payday.

He's a cheater with needle marks and the NSAC are terrorists..but I can't wait to fight this cheater in September in the same fckn state the terrorists are from.

Shameless clown.

Lil g's home address is inside Canelo's mud tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonis View Post
              i agree 100% but unfortunately Loffler wants to make it a trilogy. There will certainly be a demand for remach clause from golden boy as well if alvarez loses the fight. I much prefer to see G against other fighters im sick and tired of the chasing of the ginger diva
              Yes! That trilogy money is too tantalizing, they calculating it already.

There are atleast 4 quality options out there, GGG should simply pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Lil g is neck deep inside Canelo's rectum he's willing to do anything for that payday.

He's a cheater with needle marks and the NSAC are terrorists..but I can't wait to fight this cheater in September in the same fckn state the terrorists are from.

Shameless clown.

Lil g's home address is inside Canelo's mud tunnel.
                Seems to me like Triple g is far up your rectum... ..
                Saying you can't wait to fight Canelo in September...
                You must have Triple g far down your throat if you'll be the one fighting also...
                You fuccing F A G G!
                You'll be a little biitch wearing your sister's panties and watching on TV punk! So quit acting like you some big, bad tough guy cause your not!
                You little punk biitch!
                Now go back to sucking dick you piece of shet!

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                  True, time is running out but it's not anyone's fault. That is life for you, tough luck! If Canelo wants to risk it in September after all this time off, his choice.

Good news: GGG is a 12 year pro who has never being in any wars, he is not an athletic fighter, he still has his stamina 100%, he never had or relied on speed or reflexes and power doesn't just suddenly fade off at 37... I'm betting he will do just fine next year.
                  Your kidding right?? Ward just retired at age 33. Calzaghe retired at 36. Hagler retired at age 34. Golovkin is at the age where top fighters retire. Golovkin has had 350 amature fights prior to his pro career. At what age do you think fighter start to slow down 38? 40? 50?

Comment

we all know canelo is gonna fight spike o'sullivan.he's gonna use the long lay off excuse.

Comment

This is team Golovkin's attempt to leverage the cicimstances to fight a clean Canelo. Problem is that it's a strategy that could cost them the fight in September because Canelo will not agree to those terms. I expect there will be similar testing requirements as last time but this time team Canelo will make sure he's clean by the time of testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X