Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Charlo, I would like to see it as well!!

Golovkin fights Alvarez next unless he just does not care about money in his retirement. If he wins (big "if". Alvarez is going to be fired up, is still an amazing fighter and is younger) his IBF mando is next, then he wants to unify, or the other way around. Regardless, those are likely Golovkins next three fights over the next 24 months. Where is there room for Charlo? And who would actually criticize Golovkin if those are his next three? Charlo will need a couple of plan B's. He ain't on the docket for a while.

Who knows what happens if Golovkin loses any of those.

Comment

GGG is fighting Canelo next then he'll have Jacobs wanting his rematch and Charlo wanting a piece of him THAT'S when GGG will suddenly decide to fight Sergiy Derev. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
        Two punk ass responses, cause y’all dont want 3G to get that work!

Sick of punk fans crying about fan bases and money when they just don’t want to see they man take on real LIONS! I guess Mstriyo-whatever brings big money and a big fan base! At this point 3G owe us nothing but real fights against elite talent. He to old and has to many fights to have such a weak resume!
        Seriously, I often wonder why some people criticize without real reason. Golovkin came up in a real weak 160 division. He fought three times a year and chased the names that were there. He settled for Kell Brook because Eubank Jr. ran and hid after saying yes in England. Alvarez dropped a belt and retreated to 154 instead of fighting him. Lemieux, Murray and other names that seem so bad now were all ranked in the top MW names when he fought them. It was not thick with talent. It has only been in the last two years that the MW division lit up, and Golovkin has stepped up to whomever was there.

He has not avoided Charlo, Murata, Derevyanchenko, or Andrade. Those level of opponents did not exist until Golovkin made the 160 division worth paying attention to again. I get criticizing Golovkin, I do. But I do not get the level of hate on a man that loves the sport, smiles all the time not being above laughing at himself, and has been extremely active. He will not go undefeated. He will lose. You know why? He will continue to fight the best names out there.

Unless, of course, they eat from the same steakhouse as Alvarez and get suspended.

Comment

Some Truths: GGG & his Apologist were all About Mandatories until...

Come on GGG, you gave Monroe and Shot, you gave. Wade a shot.

Canelo isn’t fighting you until May of 2019.

If you take soft touches and swerve these mandatories until them then you’re straight up ducking.

Be about those mandatories now.

Comment

I don't think Canelo will fight Charlo if he beats GGG in September.
            He has no interest in the WBC belt.

Comment

Lions Only!

**** Canelo. I don't care for drugs cheats in any sport. He ****ing tainted forever!

**** GGG. He bout getting paid. He aint serious bout fighting again.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                Seriously, I often wonder why some people criticize without real reason. Golovkin came up in a real weak 160 division. He fought three times a year and chased the names that were there.

He will continue to fight the best names out there.

Unless, of course, they eat from the same steakhouse as Alvarez and get suspended.
                I used to be a huge GGG apologist, but they exposed themselves.

Because GGG clowned guys for doing what he’s now doing. The guy clowned Canelo for fighting Kirkland, yet he’s fighting Vanes.

He was all about mandatories and top 5 MW until those mandatories were worth a damn.

He can drag guys from 154: Canelo, Vanes, Rosado, but critizes others for it. Luna and Ishida were basically 154ers too.

He says it’s too much to ask him him to fight a mandatory on short notice, but he can expect Vanes to Jump up a class and fight the #1 P4P fighter in the world on two week notice.

He can’t take a 168 fight but can drag a 147er to 160 and break his face.

GGG gets hated because he deserves it. He asks others to do what he won’t. He has not tried to fight since Sergio, after that, the best in and around 160 ggg didn’t ever try. He makes excuses to not fight the tough 154ers, because they’re at 154. Yet, Vanes, Brooks.

Amir Khan has matched GGG mist riskies fight. Let that sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                  Hey Charlo, I would like to see it as well!!

Golovkin fights Alvarez next unless he just does not care about money in his retirement. If he wins (big "if". Alvarez is going to be fired up, is still an amazing fighter and is younger) his IBF mando is next, then he wants to unify, or the other way around. Regardless, those are likely Golovkins next three fights over the next 24 months. Where is there room for Charlo? And who would actually criticize Golovkin if those are his next three? Charlo will need a couple of plan B's. He ain't on the docket for a while.

Who knows what happens if Golovkin loses any of those.
                  Canelo will take a Tune up this September, watch.

I see nothing to think ggg will fight SD, Suanders, Jacobs, or Charlo. He was all about being the guy who fights his mandatories until those guys because guys with a pulse.

Comment

Damn, you hitting them with that Truth bomb. They will now rant about Charlo not deserving it but Wade did because he was mandatory. Oh yea, they changed it. It was an enforced mandatory. Next, it’s only mandatories with at least 20 fights, all in the MW division.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Lions Only!

**** Canelo. I don't care for drugs cheats in any sport. He ****ing tainted forever!

**** GGG. He bout getting paid. He aint serious bout fighting again.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      its easy to bark when you know there is no chance of the fight happening since ggg-canelo is next on the wbc schedule and he knows the mandatory wont be ordered until thats settled which gives charlo free reign to fight bum after bum while barking. why not try to take on jacobs, derey, saunders, murata someone available and good? its easy to ko bum...we heard that over and over when ggg was doing it lol. why not step up the comp? oh we saw what happened against trout nevermind...
                      You have any evidence that fight actually happens in September? Canelo just had knee surgery he'll most likely take a tune up. Is GGG gonna sit on ice until Canelo feels better? if so then he has no business holding those titles. Golovkin is lost inside Canelo's rectum searching for paydays. that ass must smell good to him cuz he can't get out.

Why not step up the comp? he just became mandatory to the guy with the most belts and called him out. Which is what he's supposed to do. And you have a problem with that? If this was Wade that became mandatory you wouldn't have any issues. Why you so shook of Lil g fighting Charlo? I'm not even saying Charlo wins but its a fight thats way more interesting than Canelo whose entire reputation is tainted forever.

Your fear for Lil g is showing.

Comment

Working...
                      X