Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
    What's your rebuttal to my point that Vanes is basically as good as Jermall's best (and only real) win? I like Jermall I just think you may be putting too much pressure on him.
    Trout beat Cotto, who did vanes beat, kassim ouma? Trout is better than vanes period.

No pressure on Jermall, he a Lion.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Still shook....lol....#Lions Only
      Lions are the ultimate predators. Just like GGG. I bet you are a fun of all these boring ass ******* like floyd rigo ward and hopkins lol
      #LIONSONLY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        I used to be a huge GGG apologist, but they exposed themselves.

Because GGG clowned guys for doing what he’s now doing. The guy clowned Canelo for fighting Kirkland, yet he’s fighting Vanes.

He was all about mandatories and top 5 MW until those mandatories were worth a damn.

He can drag guys from 154: Canelo, Vanes, Rosado, but critizes others for it. Luna and Ishida were basically 154ers too.

He says it’s too much to ask him him to fight a mandatory on short notice, but he can expect Vanes to Jump up a class and fight the #1 P4P fighter in the world on two week notice.

He can’t take a 168 fight but can drag a 147er to 160 and break his face.

GGG gets hated because he deserves it. He asks others to do what he won’t. He has not tried to fight since Sergio, after that, the best in and around 160 ggg didn’t ever try. He makes excuses to not fight the tough 154ers, because they’re at 154. Yet, Vanes, Brooks.

Amir Khan has matched GGG mist riskies fight. Let that sink in.
        Well said. Totally agree. I can't understand ggg fighting Martirosyan.

Comment

Stay focused Steve.....Jermall would spank lil g
          not a chance. Charlo gets handled by jacobs as well. Which is the fight that should happen this yr... But wont

Comment

• BJS would expose charlo for the plodding stumblebum that he is 2 fights at middleweight 1 cripple 1 bum

Comment

You just want to take the spotlight off lil g....lol....shook. #Lions Only
              Nope. GGG done made his mark as THE MAN at MW. The lioness gots them ladies stealing his purse while GGG getting ready break mw defence record. Damn kid its like im raising you or something... Smarten up.. You always wrong

Comment

• Charlo like his sister will be back after 7-9 months again.
                Despite not even getting scratches from their last fights.
                These clowns are wasting their prime years fighting on undercards.
                Fans are running low on patience with these sisters.
                They'll be loitering around like teenagers again.
                Doing nothing.

Comment

When lying excuses start.......
                  no draw/no $/no fanbase...facts - exactly why he UNDERCARD and can't headline!!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    its easy to bark when you know there is no chance of the fight happening since ggg-canelo is next on the wbc schedule and he knows the mandatory wont be ordered until thats settled which gives charlo free reign to fight bum after bum while barking. why not try to take on jacobs, derey, saunders, murata someone available and good? its easy to ko bum...we heard that over and over when ggg was doing it lol. why not step up the comp? oh we saw what happened against trout nevermind...
                    This right here. Fight the top mw's while waiting for ggg not tomato cans.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                      Wishful thinking....doubt GGG is going to go from likely fighting Canelo in the biggest fight of the year to fighting a undercard fighting no draw/fanbase/no $ Charlo
                      Yup lol that's why it shouldn't be made. Smmfh @ Ggg liberals!!

Comment

Working...
                      X