Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Yeah he sent a statement alright. The same statement that GGG sent knocking out Domenic Wade. That top level guys don't belong in the ring with stiffs.

Fight someone worth a damn and then you'll send a statement. You know you ain't getting the GGG fight format least 2 more fights so I'm guessing it's easy picking again for the next year or so.
    The statement your making now is that you know Jermall would spank lil g but want to say everything else instead of asking for this fight next as a "fan" would.

Comment

• I like Jermall, but hard to know what his real level is right now. If Heiland was healthy in that fight it would have given us a much better idea. Will be interesting to see what he does his next couple of fights, because GGG has at least 3 fights with priority over Charlo - Canelo/BJS/Dervy, and that's if GGG wins all of those.

I agree that Jermall might be the toughest test for GGG right now at middleweight, with his power, and I'd like to see that fight. BJS and Canelo just have a lot more to offer, and then Dervy has priority over him. Just the way it goes sometimes.

I don't know how much Charlo will test himself in his next couple fights, probably won't want to risk his mandatory status. Not sure if a Jacobs fight would make money-sense for him right now. I want to see Jermall in against at least Monroe Jr/Lemieux level guys next to really see his level at middleweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Ahahaha you again huh. Cant take you for reals at all. Charlo scared of jacobs and you know he cannot get past him, and that would be his first mw test. You guys are easily swayed.
        You just want to take the spotlight off lil g....lol....shook. #Lions Only

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Who cares? Charlo has been around boxing long enough to know he's not cutting line in front of Canelo or Saunders. If he is serious about being "the man" at 160, call out Jacobs (lol, like that's going to happen) or Derevyanchenko or even Murata. Charlo definitely looks the part but actions speak louder than empty words.
          Another lil g fan that doesn't want this fight....lmmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            haha save me? Its common sense, i am unbiased and know what i see in ppl. Pretty simple
            And i didnt win ****. I just a fan. Too bad others egos get them to thinking they 'winning' through other ppls hard work and accomplishments lol
            Stay focused Steve.....Jermall would spank lil g

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
              I like Jermall, but hard to know what his real level is right now. If Heiland was healthy in that fight it would have given us a much better idea. Will be interesting to see what he does his next couple of fights, because GGG has at least 3 fights with priority over Charlo - Canelo/BJS/Dervy, and that's if GGG wins all of those.

I agree that Jermall might be the toughest test for GGG right now at middleweight, with his power, and I'd like to see that fight. BJS and Canelo just have a lot more to offer, and then Dervy has priority over him. Just the way it goes sometimes.

I don't know how much Charlo will test himself in his next couple fights, probably won't want to risk his mandatory status. Not sure if a Jacobs fight would make money-sense for him right now. I want to see Jermall in against at least Monroe Jr/Lemieux level guys next to really see his level at middleweight.
              Was just about to post the Monroe/Lemiuex point lol

In a perfect world we'd get Danny to settle all debates, but politriks as usual.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Butch.McRae;18695978]
                Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post

Fair point. I agree but in this era, that was some solid traffic lol
                Yeah just the way it is these days. Can't really blame guys for taking the highest reward/lowest risk fights available. I hate it, but I get it.

With GGG/Canelo/BJS/Dervy/Charlo/Jacobs we should get as many as 15 fights between those guys...let's see how many we actually get haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
                  You know what's really funny though...people hate on GGG for fighting Vanes (and admittedly I would like to see him fight Dervy if Dervy really wants it). But most people agree that Vanes is the same level as Trout...who is Charlo's only real opponent lol. Kind of funny when you think of it like that.

And hard to call a guy a slow footed robot when he is able to walk down every guy he has ever fought, no problems...anyway I hope we see the fight soon, I know you're just a troll anyway :0
                  You know what's really funny though....when things get exposed people sometimes call it trolling.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonis View Post
                    True. They are ignorant. Just hate. GGG ****s all over CharlAndradeChenko. They don have a chance. None of them has even made it to the top 4 of the division..
                    Still shook....lol....#Lions Only

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      You know what's really funny though....when things get exposed people sometimes call it trolling.......
                      What's your rebuttal to my point that Vanes is basically as good as Jermall's best (and only real) win? I like Jermall I just think you may be putting too much pressure on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X