Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner, Jessie Vargas Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner's antics are purely for entertainment purposes.

He knows it was a hard fight.

Comment

• I thought Vargas won the last two rounds and that gave him the victory.

Vargas needs to work on his stamina or something. Dude was gassed.

Comment

• It was a close fight in the end, the draw doesnt bother me really but AB getting the winning card does. I thought if anyone should win it was Vargas.

Comment

• Originally posted by adotd View Post
          Not a robbery, close fight. But I thought Vargas won it by 2 rounds.
          It was a robbery, no way did Broner win that fight he got out worked and outlanded the majority of all the damn rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            **** is wrong with this guy, lmao...
            Them Cinci guys are weird...they put Chili on spaghetti and are poor sportsman, so does he have to pay that bet off? He may not make it out of Brooklyn.

Comment

• 7-5 Vargas or 6-6 Draw, no arguments from me

Comment

• Scumbag broner i thought he was lucky to get the draw v an average fighter v vargas kid thinks hes floyd mayweather level hes not hes sh it and a total skag needle of boxing hope he vargas retires him in the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                  Broner won his rounds big, Vargas kinda scraped his winning rounds
                  But since its scored by a round by round basis a draw would be the right decision
                  That's a good assessment of the fight on the whole. Broner hurt Vargas on 2 or 3 occasions, really big at the end of that 8th or 9th round.

Vargas landed good, but it didn't look like he really hurt Broner at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    lol look at vargas face he was getting fugged up the later half of the fight
                    Ok so lets give broner the last 5 rounds....Vargas still won the first SEVEN rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Great fight. Close fight. Rematch.

Damn good card tonight.
                      It was. Very good card. Dunn, Broner just isn't one of them guys that I trust. He is missing "it". He can do everything else, but he is missing that "it". He's stiff and he also doesn't have a flair for throwing punches.

He lives to fight another day.

Comment

Working...
                      X