No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner, Jessie Vargas Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    so you are giving credit for missed punches just cuz he was "working"?
    So your giving credit for not throwing anything hit or miss
    He did shake his head for I guess 20%
    Wasn’t sure if that counts

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Hes a broner nuthugger bro they live in their own little world where not throwing punches and being a stationary mummy means youve won the round LMAOOO. ****ing ******s

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        I give credit to landed punches throughout the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
          Agreed.

It seems that people want to give Broner much more credit than he deserved. I think they gave Broner points for Vargas appearing to be gassed. Yet, they seemed to not count all those body shots, accurate jabs and consistent Vargas punches that AB had to absorbed. That dude is probably still p!ssing blood.
          I saw it watching the fight stream with the British guys. You see like 5 Vargas punches, not a peep, and Broner does something and they are talking about how Broner is winning the rounds. There were literally rounds where Broner threw nothing at all and Vargas hit him regularly and they still were saying Broner won. If thats not proof enough there was not so much as a peep about "punchstat" numbers which would have been brought out to justify Vargas. It really is a fixed game these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            I give credit to landed punches throughout the fight
            You give rounds to broner for shaking his head and not throwing a punch. Youre the pure definition of a d*ck rider! ****** dont even know how to score a fight lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              You give rounds to broner for shaking his head and not throwing a punch. Youre the pure definition of a d*ck rider! ****** dont even know how to score a fight lmao
              rider?

i wonder how you scored cotto-canelo & pac-floyd

idc either many here know I give good scorecards

now go on ignore dweeb

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                I saw it watching the fight stream with the British guys. You see like 5 Vargas punches, not a peep, and Broner does something and they are talking about how Broner is winning the rounds. There were literally rounds where Broner threw nothing at all and Vargas hit him regularly and they still were saying Broner won. If thats not proof enough there was not so much as a peep about "punchstat" numbers which would have been brought out to justify Vargas. It really is a fixed game these days.
                Don’t tell Broner that tho cuz he would say they robbed him cuz he black. Lol

Comment

• can't argue with a draw. maidana's son looked good, even beating the piss out of vargas at times, but too little and too late. the acne on vargas' neck is seriously disgusting. is this guy being tested?

Comment

Working...
                  X