Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** is wrong with this guy, lmao...

Comment

• Adrien Broner straight gangster!!!!

LOLOLOLOL. Broners such a character I'll give him that.

Comment

• Broner is a goofy

Comment

• Son of a biatch son of a biatch son of a biatch son of a biatch Im jumping from the window I am jumping too bad my window here in san francisco is at the ground floor...someone break some glass!! and and.... Oh well even back in Baltimore if I jumped it would be from the first floor....

They won't get rid of this guy unless he is downed and put in a coma they will not let him go...

does he have to pay that lady boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            This goes up there on that list of all time robberies. Awful end to a fun night
            dude it wasn't nearly as bad as you are making it

Comment

• WTF is Broner talking about?? Hope the real gangstas in NY light is ass up tonight

Comment

• I'm completely satisfied with the draw, I didn't wanna see either guy lose.

Comment

• I done told yall but nobody listened, they need these popular B level fighters to be involved in rivalries so that they can still make money in entertaining fight. A draw sets up a rematch and more money for everyone, ppl will watch as the first was entertaining. Rematch must happen at 147 though, the weight cut might've hurt Vargas.

Comment

• Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
                    Lmfao, Broner got his ass whooped... This is what is wrong with boxing, no way did Broner win that.
                    exactly, love the sport but it is SO corrupt

Comment

• Broner got whooped.

Comment

Working...
                      X