No announcement yet.

Why didn't Ggg just take on Andrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    He dosen't need to do ****. He's the A side.
    what are you talking about? A sides are supposed to make the offer

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      GGG's age would have been on full display against Andrade
      LMMFAO! That was a good one, I like it. I might use it in the future thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        You cant convince a proud bum that they have nothing. They're distorted from reality.

Guys like TonyGe and stealthradon would rather suck dick and eat cum than realize the man they blow on is full of shit.

Instead of upholding their standards (like blaming Ca$h for ducking gggirl or criticizing Sergio Martinez for "ducking" gggood gggirl) they pretend fighting a JMW coming off a loss and 2 year layoff on 2-3 weeks notice is a GOOD FIGHT although legitimate MW Andrade and Dervechnko have publicly expressed willingness.

When ppl dont stick to their guns their closet ****sexuality is exposed. It's just oral fixation, specifically Kazakh oral fixation.

Seek help kids
        First off Martinez never ducked anyone. I've never accused Martinez of ducking Golovkin. As a matter of fact he was supposed to fight Golovkin if he beat Cotto. Secondly that was quite a mouthful you spewed out. Your the guy who went out got lucky and got two blow jobs. You were felling so generous you gave your buddy Canelo one.
        Last edited by TonyGe; 04-19-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

You cant just face an opponent like Andrade on such short notice. He was training for Canelo with a totally different style and to switch it up to Andrade would be tough.

Risk outweighs the reward.

Comment

Vanes has been out 2 years but Andrade has been sitting out most of his career -

I wanted to see that fight, I get the talk about styles but when I saw his name being mentioned I just kept thinking it like should be Andrade, had his career ever had any momentum in it whatsoever but it never has. He never prepared himself for this kind of luck

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Andrade publicly called him out, AND his promoter made contact with GGG's promoter. Guess what happened though?

They ducked him and cherry picked guys like vanes, spike and munigia as replacements for may 5th.

Triple Duck Triple Cherry
              Your sig is hilarious!

Comment

Andrade's been hunting for that one big payday and the money probably wasn't there after the fight got pulled from PPV.

Comment

Working...
                X