No announcement yet.

Why didn't Ggg just take on Andrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Ggg just take on Andrade?

I'm not tryna bash him I like Gennady but I dont understand why not Andrade?
    Was there financial reasons or did neither guy want the fight on such short notice?

Because the Russian bum only wants to fight bums now. Canelo outworked his ass, and doesn’t want the same outcome again.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
      Was there financial reasons or did neither guy want the fight on such short notice?
      Both.. Money and for both guys who they would be fighting is very good. Andrade calls out a lot of fighters but rarely backs it up. Andrade also never made a formal offer to Golovkin outlining fianancial arrangenents etc. If he was serious his team would have drafted up a formal offer ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Both.. Money and for both guys who they would be fighting is very good. Andrade calls out a lot of fighters but rarely backs it up. Andrade also never made a formal offer to Golovkin outlining fianancial arrangenents etc. If he was serious his team would have drafted up a formal offer ASAP.
        What a ****ing moron. You expect Andrade to make the offer? Did Vanes outline financial arrangements?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post

He can use the i was training for a right hand fighter and andrade is a southpaw excuse.

I would have paid 70 dollars for that ppv tho

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            What a ****ing moron. You expect Andrade to make the offer? Did Vanes outline financial arrangements?
            Absolutely he should have made an offer. He said he wanted to fight him so put up or shut up. Running your mouth in the press isn't going to get it done except generate some publicity which is all he really was after.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Lol you’re right he’s so stupid 😂 lol

Comment

He's a southpaw

Comment

This is bullsht

GGG's team is the one who's supposed to make the offer, instead they wanted to duck and cherry pick

Comment

Absolutely he should have made an offer. He said he wanted to fight him so put up or shut up. Running your mouth in the press isn't going to get it done except generate some publicity which is all he really was after.
                    HBO gave Golovkin the deal, Golovkin had the hold on the venue, Golovkin is the champion, the fight is a K2 promotion. But Andrade is the one that should make financial offers?

Comment

Working...
                    X