No announcement yet.

Americans fans are desperate to back wilder with lies and discredit Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Dude just last year Canelo v GGG gate did 3 times more than AJ biggest gate ever

In a small arena in Vegas
    why are you exageraing......so your saying golovkin vs canelo did a gate of 30 million dollars lol ......and not one of them is american.....what about ward , thruman & garcia all really should be huge events but reallly really had poor viewings for the kind of fight it should have been......your highest point in america now is may and september both mexican days from a fighter that don't speak a word of english and the two biggest days of boxing in america.....other that that what exactly is there to shout about now in usa boxing.
    And making a live gate where the pricess are extortianate and the general boxing public cannot afford a ticket is exactly the reason why boxing is not a mainstream sport in america now.....joshua has sold 750k fight tickets in the past year....thats more than every single to top boxing event that took place in america in the same year....so yes son the uk pisses on america for showcasing boxing....whether it kel brook in shefield, tony belew in liverpool , frampton in belfast , joshua in wembley etc etc.....
    Last edited by The plunger man; 04-19-2018, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      As bad of a decline US boxing is it still sh its all over British boxing. You guys have one fighter and there’s still some serious questions about his legitimacy. Some still think he’s a pretender.
      yeah like all the americans said martin , breazeale , molina and takam would give him all the trouble in the world and klitchcko would beat him....what are you going to say when joshua ko's your best heavyweight lol....as for decline yeah you have some great fighters but they are nothing like they were years ago.....besides brook,frampton,groves,flanagan can compete with any of yiur best americans and we have the best heavyweight in the world but what i say about decline is the actual sport and its popularity in general in america.....the biggest fighter in your country is actually canelo and he is not even american

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        OP does not mention "all Americans".

I have some American colleagues, not a single one of them even knows who Wilder is, so obviously not all Americans love him. The point is that many American boxing fans, particularly on here, are making him out to be the boogeyman of the division, which he isn't.
        He didn't say some, few or most either. He said, "American fans".

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          He didn't say some, few or most either. He said, "American fans".
          Yes and? At no point does state indicate all. Its basic comprehension of English.

Most Americans don't even know who wilder is so why would you assume he meant all?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            All AJ has to do to get a fight with Wilder is knock off the flat fee BS and offer Wilder a fair 65/35 split in AJ's favor. He has yet to do this so it sure looks like he has no desire to fight Wilder and only makes lowball offers he knows won't be accepted so he can say he tried to make the fight.
            How are you sure Wilder accepts 65/35 split?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Yes and? At no point does state indicate all. Its basic comprehension of English.

Most Americans don't even know who wilder is so why would you assume he meant all?
              It's not about English comprehension, it's about perception. If I say, "British boxing fans think AJ is the best HW ever", would it appear that I mean all British boxing fans or some?

Also, the op said "American fans", not "Americans". You're saying that most American boxing fans don't know who Wilder is? I beg to differ.
              Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 04-19-2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                It's not about English comprehension, it's about perception. If I say, "British boxing fans think AJ is the best HW ever", would it appear that I mean all British boxing fans or some?

Also, the op said "American fans", not "Americans". You're saying that most American boxing fans don't know who Wilder is? I beg to differ.
                No they don’t

You all can spread fake mess,
                You all were shocked and still humiliated when Joshua took down the last true champ America had within a couple of rounds

You are worried and scared....scared that Joshua ends wilder in one round and are
                Now spreading fake news for wilder to avoid the true champion

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  yeah like all the americans said martin , breazeale , molina and takam would give him all the trouble in the world and klitchcko would beat him....what are you going to say when joshua ko's your best heavyweight lol....as for decline yeah you have some great fighters but they are nothing like they were years ago.....besides brook,frampton,groves,flanagan can compete with any of yiur best americans and we have the best heavyweight in the world but what i say about decline is the actual sport and its popularity in general in america.....the biggest fighter in your country is actually canelo and he is not even american
                  Nobody thought Takam, Breazele, and Molina could beat Joshua. Now you’re just making stuff up. Klitschko maybe some people thought that. Joshua is a huge draw over there but nobody thinks he’s unbeatable. You’re own people don’t even think that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Nobody thought Takam, Breazele, and Molina could beat Joshua. Now you’re just making stuff up. Klitschko maybe some people thought that. Joshua is a huge draw over there but nobody thinks he’s unbeatable. You’re own people don’t even think that.
                    do you actually read comments....in not one word did i mention those fighters would beat him....could struggle i said so take your head out of your a$$ and read comments....secondly no one is unbeatable and i have no illusion that joshua could be defeated in his career....its boxing and its heavyweights where a punch can end it at any second.
                    My point is no matter how many times tey say joshua will get beat he still wins and will continue to win against the likes of wilder or fury because he is just better....if a lennox lewis or early mike tyson came along then i would not be so sure....so stop adding to my comments which i dont say and keep hoping joshua gets beat and 1 day down the road after having mamny defences you will write and say i told you so lol.....joshua whacks wilder out guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      No they don’t

You all can spread fake mess,
                      You all were shocked and still humiliated when Joshua took down the last true champ America had within a couple of rounds

You are worried and scared....scared that Joshua ends wilder in one round and are
                      Now spreading fake news for wilder to avoid the true champion

And who was that last true American champ?

You must have me confused with someone else, mate. I can't stand Wilder & hope Joshua exposes his cherry picking, scarecrow-looking ass.
                      Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 04-19-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X