No announcement yet.

Americans fans are desperate to back wilder with lies and discredit Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    But what ever way you want to spin it boxing has almost died in america now and thats a fact fella.
    Shame because i grew up with the staying awake 4am fights from ceasars palace ,mandalay bay , mgm so on.
    You cannot deny the facts fella.......how many ppvs did ward vs kovalev do ?
    Dude just last year Canelo v GGG gate did 3 times more than AJ biggest gate ever

In a small arena in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      So we are going back over 20 years then are we larry.....boxing in america has been in decline for the last 10 years and now is at its lowest its ever been......yes there was oscar,jones,mayweather but if your look at those names those were all heavyweights i talked about ....i am not going to downgrade america and the glorious nights those fighters we both mentioned.
      But what ever way you want to spin it boxing has almost died in america now and thats a fact fella.
      Shame because i grew up with the staying awake 4am fights from ceasars palace ,mandalay bay , mgm so on.
      You cannot deny the facts fella.......how many ppvs did ward vs kovalev do ?
      As bad of a decline US boxing is it still sh its all over British boxing. You guys have one fighter and there’s still some serious questions about his legitimacy. Some still think he’s a pretender.

Comment

I'm sure the UK fans felt the same way about Bruno as the do about AJ.

.......and we all know what happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          But that is one of Joshua's best wins right?
          Depends on how big your list for "best win" is.

AJs best win by miles if against ATG Wlad. After that its a unification against a young, primed opponent in Parker, then Takam and then Whyte, who is now one of the top contenders on the planet.

Those are 4 terrific wins, one great one, in about 20 bouts. The fact that moobzilla will be Wilders 3rd or 4th best win in twice as many fights is pretty bad, dont you think?

Comment

Not all Americans love Wilder. Such a stereotype. That's like saying all Brits have bad teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
              I'm sure the UK fans felt the same way about Bruno as the do about AJ.

.......and we all know what happened there.

I don't understand your point here. Bruno was a much loved character but never really thought of as a truly top heavyweight who could defeat Tyson, or the other Brit Lewis.

AJ is a heavy favourite across the boards against everyone these days because he is thought of as top dog.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Not all Americans love Wilder. Such a stereotype. That's like saying all Brits have bad teeth.
                OP does not mention "all Americans".

I have some American colleagues, not a single one of them even knows who Wilder is, so obviously not all Americans love him. The point is that many American boxing fans, particularly on here, are making him out to be the boogeyman of the division, which he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  OP does not mention "all Americans".

I have some American colleagues, not a single one of them even knows who Wilder is, so obviously not all Americans love him. The point is that many American boxing fans, particularly on here, are making him out to be the boogeyman of the division, which he isn't.
                  Eddie Hearn is making him out to be boogeyman by constantly talking about it being a big risk and how AJ can take less risky fights for around the same money

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    he is thought of as top dog.
                    Not to me.

Comment

Haymon has other plans with Wilder, milking his title, facing Breazeale another Haymon controlled bum. Not even fighting Dillian Whyte. Wilders team knows as long they cant control the opponent like in all his previous fights Wilder is going to get exposed and loses all his belts and they wont make a dollar from him anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X