No announcement yet.

Americans fans are desperate to back wilder with lies and discredit Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are "WE"?

I just want the fight this is not America vs The World or America vs The UK like some of you want it to be. We're use to seeing GREAT BOXERS nobody has more through out HISTORY so stop it as if America is desperate for something GREAT. Others are which is why some of you are in full Protection Mode because you not use to seeing greatness and now that you may potentially FINALLY HAVE 1 now some of you guys want to protect it with your lives.

Just make the fuking fight and all questions can be answered! Some of you seems like you just wanna talk about it without ever really seeing it happen. I would rather see what happens when they fight. It was the same Yapping before Brook vs Spence Jr "American Boxing is This and That" "Spence Jr Is Jeff Lacy" remember all that

Now I do favor AJ slightly over Wilder but it is a 50/50 fight because it is heavyweights!

Comment

We just wanna see the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You start 3 threads a day on this subject so it appears you are the desperate one.
        Yea he is desperate to make this some UK-American war..Hell I just wanna see the damn fight

Comment

Brits are popping off now

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            All AJ has to do to get a fight with Wilder is knock off the flat fee BS and offer Wilder a fair 65/35 split in AJ's favor. He has yet to do this so it sure looks like he has no desire to fight Wilder and only makes lowball offers he knows won't be accepted so he can say he tried to make the fight.
            I agree the flat fee aint gone work, hopefully they are negotiating and make this fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              wilder has an offer way more than he has ever or is going to earn in his pro life and again it was wilder said he would accept a deal in facour of joshua....joshua has 3 belts....sells 1.8 ppv and 90k stadiums......what exactly doe's wilder bring to the cookie table......yep you guessed it f@ck all gumbo
              1.8 ppv???lol you mean local UK ppv? that isnt the same man...and look at the revenue from the 90k..what were the ticket prices? ya'll have to look at reality here

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Not since the days of holyfield,tyson,bowe has boxing been thriving in the states and in the last 3 years the usa has lost its place to the mecca of boxing and thats in the uk......pay higher purses , bigger crowds and a support that blows america out of the water now and big mega boxing in the usa is only kept going by the likes of canelo,golovkin and co.
                America is done
                So I guess Mayweather,Oscar never existed???

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  The worst part is, they've all gone into hiding since the moobzilla fight rumours started spreading. I mean they were all here saying "finkel will counter the offer, you wait and see"...we waited and we saw lol
                  But that is one of Joshua's best wins right?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    So I guess Mayweather,Oscar never existed???
                    So we are going back over 20 years then are we larry.....boxing in america has been in decline for the last 10 years and now is at its lowest its ever been......yes there was oscar,jones,mayweather but if your look at those names those were all heavyweights i talked about ....i am not going to downgrade america and the glorious nights those fighters we both mentioned.
                    But what ever way you want to spin it boxing has almost died in america now and thats a fact fella.
                    Shame because i grew up with the staying awake 4am fights from ceasars palace ,mandalay bay , mgm so on.
                    You cannot deny the facts fella.......how many ppvs did ward vs kovalev do ?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      1.8 ppv???lol you mean local UK ppv? that isnt the same man...and look at the revenue from the 90k..what were the ticket prices? ya'll have to look at reality here
                      Ok lets look at reality shall we $70 dollars for a ppv in america...half is lost straight away to the cable providers such as warner or comserve thats leads 35 dollars yes....thats £25 pound yes ? Sky is either £22.99 or £19.99 and joshua does 1.8 million so before yiu start trying to be smart do your homework lol
                      How many ppv has wilder sold in the us ? None ....has he ever boxed as a headline ppv event ? No
                      Has wilder ever sold out an arena of more than 7k ? No
                      Before you fire bullits son make sure its live ammo lol

Comment

Working...
                      X