Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Canelo is innocent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if canelo is innocent he wouldnt stay this quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      I think innocent. He's been rigorously tested since 2012.

If he tested positive for something else I'd be hesitant to believe, but Mexico and - specifically - clenbuterol have a long and documented history.

Again, never tested positive since 2012 (Floyd fight). Was enrolled in 365 24/7 VADA program in 2017. Has used USADA/VADA for all fights since Floyd...

Is it possible he doped? Yes.

Is it possible he's a victim of Mexican meat? Yes.

History suggests he should get the benefit of the doubt. I'm siding with Canelo until we learn more although I think what's out is out...Canelo is innocent.
      He was never tested, never part of VADA program. PEDophile Alvaroid is above the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        I think innocent. He's been rigorously tested since 2012.

If he tested positive for something else I'd be hesitant to believe, but Mexico and - specifically - clenbuterol have a long and documented history.

Again, never tested positive since 2012 (Floyd fight). Was enrolled in 365 24/7 VADA program in 2017. Has used USADA/VADA for all fights since Floyd...

Is it possible he doped? Yes.

Is it possible he's a victim of Mexican meat? Yes.

History suggests he should get the benefit of the doubt. I'm siding with Canelo until we learn more although I think what's out is out...Canelo is innocent.
        He is NOT innocent and here is why, he did fail his test, period, now we need to know if it was on purpose or not, but regardless, like someone said, purposely or not, you still get same benefits. The meat thing is not a thing anymore because if you were the first one to try the tainted meat its understandable, but not after so many years and so many cases and his corner have butchers in the family. You are a top athlete, you know about the meat(if not him his camp),you stay away from it, I also mentioned Mexico have cuts from all over the world.

Comment

Yes, Canelo is innocent. It was contaminated meat.

Next time Canelo will know better and not use Oscar's kitchen utensils to cook his own food.

Comment

I don't think anyone truly believe that meat story. However he deserves a second chance. Let's see how he looks when he comes back, will it be any change in his performances? Will his physique look the same?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              I don't think anyone truly believe that meat story. However he deserves a second chance. Let's see how he looks when he comes back, will it be any change in his performances? Will his physique look the same?
              I agree with that but nobody should fight this guy without at least 16 weeks straight of tests under his belt. Fool me once...

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                I agree with that but nobody should fight this guy without at least 16 weeks straight of tests under his belt. Fool me once...
                Yeah, when Canelo makes his return he needs to announce that he will sign up to do 365 day for random testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  Who here thinks Canelo is innocent?

Here's your chance to show where YOU stand. So many idiots on here want to say that he's innocent, here's their chance to put their name down with all the other idiots.
                  Considering its a well known issue in Mexican sport circles and he has them money to buy AMERICAN BEEF (and he lives part time in the US and his first GGG bout he was training in San Diego) he has ZERO EXCUSE for this...

How can he feign innocence at this point?

Comment

The blood test wasn't faulty and he failed test. Means he's guilty as he failed test. There's no innocent about it.
                    Of course he will say he didn't intentionally do it but who doesn't say that?
                    You can only vote him innocent if ped test was rigged

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                      He is NOT innocent and here is why, he did fail his test, period, now we need to know if it was on purpose or not, but regardless, like someone said, purposely or not, you still get same benefits. The meat thing is not a thing anymore because if you were the first one to try the tainted meat its understandable, but not after so many years and so many cases and his corner have butchers in the family. You are a top athlete, you know about the meat(if not him his camp),you stay away from it, I also mentioned Mexico have cuts from all over the world.

You don’t get the benefits of shooting up clen from meat contamination lol. That’s not how it works.

Lets be real..Canelo isn’t going to stop eating at reataurants, etc in his own country in between fights because of some epidemic. For the next 6-7 years? Yeah..no. It’s silly to think that. During fights? Sure.

He’s never failed a test before so it stands to reason he’s never worried about it precisely because of that. Butchers on his side have nothing to do with it. It’s not like guys are adverstising their cows as full of clen. Come on, now. That’s the problem. For all they know they get good meat or do get good meat and Canelo was just out enjoying his life like a normal person and eating wherever.

That’s assuming he’s innocent.

I mean honestly...I dont think Canelo was shooting up and training his ass off right after the GGG fight and packing on the muscle...

And if we’re really being real..you can use all the roids or cocaine or crack or whatever you want when youre not being tested. :/

I HOPE he’s innocent but we’ll probably never know. My thing is..he’s passed everything before... which means if he has been doping, he’s using something better than clen. I feel like he wouldn’t be busted for clen unless it was contamination.

Comment

Working...
                      X