Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

innocent till proven guilty

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Apparently you started this thread and poll for the purpose of calling anybody who doesn't agree with you stupid idiots. That's not very nice.
      Did you read that post? That's a very stupid post.

You voted he's innocent, did I call you an idiot?

Did you post something idiotic to be called out on? If you did, I would've called you out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr97kPPVBuys View Post
        Thanks. Just did.

They trying to do my boy King Taino Canelo just like they trying to hang my president. Canelo is innocent.

Glad karma is biting Triple Flop in the ass.
        Thanks for voting

but Who is "they"? The people who caught him cheating? The people who told Canelo to keep quiet and not to take a hair test?

Good for you in feeling the need to always bring in GGG's name into the convo even when this is specifically talking about Clenelo being a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          The blood test wasn't faulty and he failed test. Means he's guilty as he failed test. There's no innocent about it.
          Of course he will say he didn't intentionally do it but who doesn't say that?
          You can only vote him innocent if ped test was rigged
          lol and yet people say "no proof" even with all you've just posted lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
            Actually a good idea for a thread, shows which posters blindly defend a fighter even though they've been caught out. Fanboys over boxing fans.
            exactly.

for these 10 who voted innocent, I bet they said pacquiao is guilty even though there was no proof on him

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              I think innocent. He's been rigorously tested since 2012.

If he tested positive for something else I'd be hesitant to believe, but Mexico and - specifically - clenbuterol have a long and documented history.

Again, never tested positive since 2012 (Floyd fight). Was enrolled in 365 24/7 VADA program in 2017. Has used USADA/VADA for all fights since Floyd...

Is it possible he doped? Yes.

Is it possible he's a victim of Mexican meat? Yes.

History suggests he should get the benefit of the doubt. I'm siding with Canelo until we learn more although I think what's out is out...Canelo is innocent.
              No he hasn't bee rigorously tested. That is bs, beside the use of peds is so sophisticated that nowadays you can use them and clean out. But you always in danger of getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                Thanks for voting

but Who is "they"? The people who caught him cheating? The people who told Canelo to keep quiet and not to take a hair test?

Good for you in feeling the need to always bring in GGG's name into the convo even when this is specifically talking about Clenelo being a cheater.
                Canelo has always been clean tho. All of a sudden hes a cheat?? Lmfao
                He has faced tougher boxers than Triple Flop, shyt, he even gave gave Mr. 97k a boxing lesson. I know what you're doing, too. Trying to crucify him and make Triple Flop the savior of boxing. Its evident Triple Flop didn't want this fight. He and his team paid the Nevada commission to duck Canelo. Now it bit him in the ass. Las Vegas canceled his fight, no one wants to fight him cause hes a crook. Everything is not going to plan. Lol. Vanes??? Are you serious, Vanes?? Why not Charlo or Ramirez????
                Gigantes, you sound like a Puerto Rican. Not surprised since Canelo whooped all of your fighters. Keep hating tho.

Canelo is innocent.

Comment

personally, i think he took the drugs. however either way hes guilty of failing the test, the mexican meat problem is very well documented and he should have steered clear of it. the fact its so well documented makes me think that someone couldnt be stupid enough to eat it and put a superfight and all them millions at risk because of it, which is why i think he took the clen.

Comment

dam, roids already taking its toll and breaking down this dude's body

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      innocent till proven guilty
                      The test results show Mr Alvarez ingested a quantity of banned substance.

Guilty. Next case...

Comment

Working...
                      X