Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Canelo is innocent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have voted I don't know but that was not a poll option so I voted him innocent. The rule of law where I live is innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent. The amount found in his system was small and he never failed a test before in many years of being tested. It has not been proven to me that he purposely used a banded substance to help him train for the fight. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      Can I be in the middle and genuinely not know?
      Of course you can. I don't know either. But there is no I don't know option in this poll and there should have been one.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Considering its a well known issue in Mexican sport circles and he has them money to buy AMERICAN BEEF (and he lives part time in the US and his first GGG bout he was training in San Diego) he has ZERO EXCUSE for this...

How can he feign innocence at this point?
        Great points man. It's amazing to see people actually saying he is innocent and telling the truth. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          I think innocent. He's been rigorously tested since 2012.
          False troll, false.

He was never rigorously tested. He was only tested a few fights, two months before those fights. He even cancelled VADA testing for the Smith fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            Apparently you started this thread and poll for the purpose of calling anybody who doesn't agree with you stupid idiots. That's not very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              Go vote, add your name to the list
              Thanks. Just did.

They trying to do my boy King Taino Canelo just like they trying to hang my president. Canelo is innocent.

Glad karma is biting Triple Flop in the ass.

Comment

Honestly I don't know, I give him the benefit of the doubt and vote innocent in the way that he didn't do it on purpose

What does this Clenbuterol do to your body? As I understand it isn't a real steroid but something that is given for ashtma and that may increase weight loss

Does it make sense if he did took that drug in that period?
                Last edited by Helm; 04-13-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Actually a good idea for a thread, shows which posters blindly defend a fighter even though they've been caught out. Fanboys over boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Of course you can. I don't know either. But there is no I don't know option in this poll and there should have been one.
                    I just think that there is a legit argument either way. Who knows if there will be a real investigation done so we can actually get to the bottom of it though.

Comment

He got caught, period. Did anyone expect him or anyone else to say, "Yea man..I ****ed up.."

Comment

Working...
                      X