Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: Charlo Will Be a Much Easier Fight Than Lara!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its some delusional individuals on this post. Lara fought the wrong fight by electing to stand and trade with much bigger man all because he said he was gonna knock Hurd out Charlo will beat the brakes off Hurd with that straight ahead ****

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      The thing about Hurd is that his two-fisted attack is against the body, head, anything he can make contact with and he busts guys up and swells them and beats them down. He does not tire. I'll take that over any opponent who relies on the one big punch and who doesnt have as much in his arsenal as Hurd has, especially who doesnt have a non-stop vicious attack like Hurd puts on guys.
      So who are you picking?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        So who are you picking?
        I almost always go with a guy who has a two-fisted head and body attack who is relentless and has great stamina over a guy relies on the old one-two as they say. Hurd by late stoppage for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
          I disagree he's very average but I agree he'll face a higher level of competition and have less success. I don't think his style of fighting will work well against bigger fighters.

He wasn't very average against Lara last night. He had a better variety of punches. He was actually out jabbing Lara towards the end of the fight. I think his awkward style and defense makes him look average. He beat three boxers in a row that were better than average.
          Hum... no. Tony Harrison hadn't beat anybody. Trout was old...and done. And he was only successful against Lara because... god knows why... he decided to fight instead of his usual boxing and running. And don't forget Angulo knocked him down too... Does that make El Perro elite? lo
          l

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            Hum... no. Tony Harrison hadn't beat anybody. Trout was old...and done. And he was only successful against Lara because... god knows why... he decided to fight instead of his usual boxing and running. And don't forget Angulo knocked him down too... Does that make El Perro elite? lo
            l
            Harrison had one loss. It doesn't matter who he beat. 32 year old Trout is old all of of a sudden. Never been stopped before. And you have no idea how he beat Lara... Yet you're acting like Lara is just some average run of the mill boxer because Angulo knocked him down.

It kills me when someone goes so far out of their way to dislike a fighter. You could have just not posted anything initially but you chose a negative post and now you come up with this lame response.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              He is right.

Charlo will be a much easier fight for him
              Okay, so you are one of these guys in here that hates winners. I bet Jermell wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Charlo may be in trouble, had no idea The Walking Dead Hurd can be defensively responsible and is nimble for a giant of a man!

Hurd has the chin and has seen the speed of guys faster than him before and beaten them!

This will come down to who wants it more and Hurd lately seems like he wants it ALL!

Great fight and Hurd will be the underdog again!
                What's up homes, I got Jermell getting the W on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Charlo gets creampyed by Hurd. (no ****)
                  Jermell wins this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                    Charlo will eat Hurd right uppercut all night long.
                    Jermell wins this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
                      Really impressed by Hurd! Would like to see him at 160 once he cleans out the whole 154 division.
                      He won't get passed the Lion in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X