Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Erislandy Lara Hurting The 154-Pound Division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, same with Mayweather. Floyd never took any unnecessary chances in a fight either. Many said his fights were boring. And yet he holds all the records for revenue and ppv buys.

Watch the Paul Williams fight again. That put you to sleep? Really? The only part about that fight that would turn fans off is the decision.

When you are as good as Lara, you need someone good enough to make you take a chance or two. You put most guys in there with Lara, and they don't know what to do, everytime they get close they get hit and then Lara isn't there when they swing back.

Lara will fight anyone. Anytime. It is retired guys like Thurman, duckers like AJ and chickens like TC that are hurting the sport. AJ's last two fights were as boring as any Lara fight. Why isn't Hale hating on him? Oh, that's right, that is why they call him "Hale the Haymon hater"

Honestly, the other writers seem to be ok, but Hale is just a troll. He is an idiot. That they continue to post his b.s. opinion pieces, which always seem to denigrate a Haymon fighter, is sickening. While not quite as obnoxious as Dan the Whale, he is close.

Comment

Lara sits atop of the division? Lol

Comment

Fuuuck the haters.

If Lara was African American and talked ***** to his opponents he would be Floyd Mayweather.

As long as Lara keeps winning he’ll be fine and secure his place in boxing among one of the all time Cuban greats.

Comment

dumb ass article..

Comment

It’s pays to be great

Comment

Is Andrea Hale hurting journalism?

Comment

Lara is 28-0-1 in my eyes...i'lll keep it at that

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  this is how I see it.....

are they good enough to beat him, or not ?

if not..... then who cares what else they were/were not, able to do

same with Hurd

if he aint good enough to beat Lara, I don't want to hear him crying afterwards because he thought the fight was boring..... like Lemieux did with Saunders
                  Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Lara is 28-0-1 in my eyes...i'lll keep it at that
                  Over Molina??? What ever cj Ross jr. Or is your last name Byrd.

*** might as well have him 38-0 and 38 KO's while your making sht up...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Over Molina??? What ever cj Ross jr. Or is your last name Byrd.

*** might as well have him 38-0 and 38 KO's while your making sht up...
                    Molina was a draw thats why he is 28-0-1 in my eyes

Lara won over Canelo, Paul Williams and Martirosyan and drew with Molina in my opinion...thats why he is 28-0-1 to me
                    Last edited by DuckAdonis; 04-07-2018, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Horrible article

I am damn good at my job, but my co-worker thinks I am in his way of a good job title and pay increase. I should resign, put my family in peril, and let him fulfill his dream.
                      Worst analysis I have read!!

Comment

Working...
                      X