Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Erislandy Lara Hurting The 154-Pound Division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara can't get no love.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
      Yup. You in your feelings

Nope just came the realization after you took half a sentence of my post to try and prove your point of view

That’s there’s no point in continuing . I’ll give you credit though your Name suits you , both of you guys are wack trash

Comment

Nope not at all. Do i find him entertaining to watch, nope.
        But he is very skilled and a smart fighter. I dont think he is ruing the division. That canelo fight was super close.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          So basically the question is if lara hurts boxing because his skills can make top fighters look bad? The truth is, Cuban boxers tend to make others look bad because they're so skillful and they're primarily avoided because they can ruin money fighters. Therefore, they'll be called boring as an excuse to avoid the fights. Funny how nobody avoided a mayweather fight because he was also considered "boring". Lara lucked out that he landed a couple of big names. Rigo was avoided by everyone other than donaire and then had to take a risky jump to face Loma and ruined his own career. So in short, fighters would prefer to duck guys like lara and rigo for fear of being out boxed and messing up bigger money fights.
          They are boring to the casual fan and for that reason they don't draw. As for Floyd, he was a self promotion machine, entirely different situation. Lara needs an exciting fighter on the card because by himself he has no appeal. Like Rigo, Lara has no personality.

Comment

Lara was exciting tonight though

Comment

Working...
            X