No announcement yet.

Who was/is worse? Margarito or canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True That View Post
    You do know that after the first Margacheato fight and the Pacquiao fight that Cotto's face began to mark easily in his fights after those 2 fights. His skin tissue on his face from the damage wasn't the same after that and he marked up easily after the 1st Margacheato fight and Pacquiao fight.
    Show the pictures then.

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
      Show the pictures then.

There is something better than pictures that will show that.

Miguel Cotto's whole career is on YouTube. You can watch pretty much watch all of his career fights. Watch the fights before the 1st Margarito and Pacquiao fights and then watch the fights after those fights and you will see his face get marked up easier than before he fought Margarito and Pacquiao.

Go ahead and check it out, it's right there for you.

Comment

There is something better than pictures that will show that.

Miguel Cotto's whole career is on YouTube. You can watch pretty much watch all of his career fights. Watch the fights before the 1st Margarito and Pacquiao fights and then watch the fights after those fights and you will see his face get marked up easier than before he fought Margarito and Pacquiao.

Go ahead and check it out, it's right there for you.
        So you have no evidence to support your claims. Just as I figured. Btw, I saw Miguels career. He never ever got hit as many times as he did in the first Margarito fight.

Comment

I feel bad for Cotto since he got screwed over by two "enhanced" Mexicans.

Comment

So you have no evidence to support your claims. Just as I figured. Btw, I saw Miguels career. He never ever got hit as many times as he did in the first Margarito fight.
            Duh??? I just gave you the evidence. If you don't want to do your research that's on you. I've followed Cotto's career pretty much since day 1. I'm Puerto Rican and I follow our fighters closely, particularly Cotto's career. I've met his father, mother, Cotto himself. My sister lives in the same town he's from Caguas, P.R. I've hung out with his cousins as well that live near my sister.

I know my s hit, been a boxing fan since 1992. If you don't want to research on what I've told you, that's on you. Everything is there and is crystal clear and plain to see. If you want to prove your point, then you show evidence, proof. I already told you where to go, it's all recorded, all of his fights for all to see. It ain't a lie, his face was more sensitive and marked up more in fights after those two fights I've mentioned. If you cannot comprehend what to do to confirm that, well I can't help you there, that's up to you. I already told you where to go, the recorded source. If you can't comprehend or understand that, nothing I can do about that.

Comment

Duh??? I just gave you the evidence. If you don't want to do your research that's on you. I've followed Cotto's career pretty much since day 1. I'm Puerto Rican and I follow our fighters closely, particularly Cotto's career. I've met his father, mother, Cotto himself. My sister lives in the same town he's from Caguas, P.R. I've hung out with his cousins as well that live near my sister.

I know my s hit, been a boxing fan since 1992. If you don't want to research on what I've told you, that's on you. Everything is there and is crystal clear and plain to see. If you want to prove your point, then you show evidence, proof. I already told you where to go, it's all recorded, all of his fights for all to see. It ain't a lie, his face was more sensitive and marked up more in fights after those two fights I've mentioned. If you cannot comprehend what to do to confirm that, well I can't help you there, that's up to you. I already told you where to go, the recorded source. If you can't comprehend or understand that, nothing I can do about that.
              So in what fight did Cotto get hit as many times as he did vs Margarito the first time?

Ive seen his career unfold as well.

There is no fight where he got hit flush as many times as he did against Tony.

Comment

So in what fight did Cotto get hit as many times as he did vs Margarito the first time?

Ive seen his career unfold as well.

There is no fight where he got hit flush as many times as he did against Tony.

Why are you talking about things that I never mentioned or spoke about?

I never said anything about who hit Cotto the most or landed the most.

I said Cotto's face began to mark up more after his fights with Margarito and Pacquiao. His skin became more sensitive and marked up a lot easier after those fights, meaning the first Margarito fight and the Pacquiao fight. I'm talking about after those fights.

I have no idea what you are talking about in your response about who hit Cotto the most, because I never mentioned that.

Anyway I have no further desire to discuss this since you're all over the place now. I have no more to say, I'm done repeating the same thing over and over and over.

Enjoy talking to others, Thank You

Comment

No difference, at least if we assume the worst, that both cheated for years.

Comment

margarito put something in his wraps in order to create a cast

canelo skipped the middleman and just made his wraps into a cast.

then he added roids on top of that.

advantage-canelo

Comment

Why are you talking about things that I never mentioned or spoke about?

I never said anything about who hit Cotto the most or landed the most.

I said Cotto's face began to mark up more after his fights with Margarito and Pacquiao. His skin became more sensitive and marked up a lot easier after those fights, meaning the first Margarito fight and the Pacquiao fight. I'm talking about after those fights.

I have no idea what you are talking about in your response about who hit Cotto the most, because I never mentioned that.

Anyway I have no further desire to discuss this since you're all over the place now. I have no more to say, I'm done repeating the same thing over and over and over.

Enjoy talking to others, Thank You
                      Then you choose to ignore evidence. If you cant see that getting hit more causes more damage, thats not my problem. Margarito hit Cotto more than any other opponent up to that point. Thats why he won, thats why he battered Miguel from post to post. Because he had an all world chin that allowed him to step in and take shots while returning his own time after time after time after time. Miguel had never faced a fighter like that before and believed his power would eventually wear Tony down. It didnt, and he got beat fair and square. Tony was bigger, stronger and able to withstand the punishment longer than Miguel and able to punch back just as much if not more.

Comment

Working...
                      X