Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was/is worse? Margarito or canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not even close. I bet loads of top guys juice ( I'm not excusing the c*my btw, makes me sick) but nearly all would baulk at the thought of tampering their gloves

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
      Lol, I knew it was the second fight. I posted the picture to show the busted up face theory has no value. If Margarito busted his face in the second fight that bad, Cotto would have looked worse after the first.
      ***** face tissues gets worse based on time. Let you get hit with cement blocks and let me **** all your face tissues up. Your face will never react the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        How about answering my questions ? I'll watch your video after .
        lol @ this douchecan

you watch the video evidence and answer those questions yourself.

Comment

Margarito is a proven cheater who was outright found, Canelo looks extremely dodgy at the moment, but we don't know for sure even though it's highly likely that he is a cheater.

Comment

Lol, I knew it was the second fight. I posted the picture to show the busted up face theory has no value. If Margarito busted his face in the second fight that bad, Cotto would have looked worse after the first.

Cotto did look worse after the 1st fight. His face was a bloody, swollen pulp after the first fight. The 2nd fight he was marked up, but his face was nothing like the first fight.

After the first Margacheato fight and the Pacquiao fight, Cotto's skin tissue marked up quite easily after those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              Cotto did look worse after the 1st fight. His face was a bloody, swollen pulp after the first fight. The 2nd fight he was marked up, but his face was nothing like the first fight.

After the first Margacheato fight and the Pacquiao fight, Cotto's skin tissue marked up quite easily after those fights.
              Lets see these pictures then. Not the ones where blood is splattered, but the ones after the fight where he is cleaned up.

Comment

Marg.........

Comment

at least marg paid for it in the pacquiao fight. scarred for life!

canelo pull out and didnt even wanna go thru with the punishment.

Comment

Margarito got a 1 year suspension, and Clenelo is looking at the same suspension. Both were equal criminally, but Canelo is worse because he was roided and ALSO had illegal wraps.

Comment

Lets see these pictures then. Not the ones where blood is splattered, but the ones after the fight where he is cleaned up.

You do know that after the first Margacheato fight and the Pacquiao fight that Cotto's face began to mark easily in his fights after those 2 fights. His skin tissue on his face from the damage wasn't the same after that and he marked up easily after the 1st Margacheato fight and Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X