Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder is flawed...but he is the best heavyweight in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    People in here are talking as if Wilder is this skilled fighter. He is not!!!! He got out boxed by Ortiz and got saved by the Bell.
    I totally agree with you here, the only reason everyone including myself is leaning towards Wilder is that power. He was definitely outbox by Ortiz and he looked like shit until that stoppage. However even though he looked like that he was still able to score a KD way before the KO.

Comment

Oxymoronic thread.
      Flawed but the best, eh?

Comment

Parker and Wilder are nothing alike in any way.

I dont see how you can take anything from this fight and use it to judge how Wilder v AJ would go.

Parker wouldn't be without a chance against Wilder though just because wilder doesn't know how to win rounds behind his jab when he's not landing his bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          On my paper he beats AJ, but I still don’t think he would be the best in the world when that happens, for me Tyson Fury beats both fighters and IMHO whenever he is active he would be the best in the world. But it’s easier said, once they get in the ring then it can be settled.
          You know what, I actually agree that Tyson Fury might be the best in the world. But not the fat waste that we have right now. It has to be the version that beat Wlad.

But does that guy even exist anymore?

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Oxymoronic thread.
          Flawed but the best, eh?
          You can have flaws yet still be the best of the bunch, if they all have flaws too.

It's not that hard to comprehend.

Comment

He's still the best heavy in the world in my opinion. And not a coward unlike some others.

Comment

He's the best, yet he wants to get paid retirement money before he gets in the ring with AJ.
              Doesn't make any sense.

Comment

He's one of the two. He's very good, criminally underrated by the haters. Wilder is seen as less skilled of the two, but that opinion is based off wilder windmill highlights. What people don't realize is that wilder is only very reckless when his opponent is in trouble or when risk is low. Go watch Szpilka fight. That was a very responsible boxer. He took a little too long to open up, but his defense and risk management was absolutely on point.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  He's one of the two. He's very good, criminally underrated by the haters. Wilder is seen as less skilled of the two, but that opinion is based off wilder windmill highlights. What people don't realize is that wilder is only very reckless when his opponent is in trouble or when risk is low. Go watch Szpilka fight. That was a very responsible boxer. He took a little too long to open up, but his defense and risk management was absolutely on point.
                  too responsible. it was an even fight. he was fighting szplika...not good.

Comment

Anthony Joshua struggled today, further strengthening my opinion.

Comment

so do u believe wilder is more fundamentally sound than joshua? i dont think so, at the same time i do think thats its a pretty even fight considering wilders strengths against joshuas weaknesses..

Comment

Working...
                      X