Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder is flawed...but he is the best heavyweight in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is taylor made for Joshua. One windmill and BOOM.....it’s lights out!

Joshua will box his head off

Comment

Based on what he was outboxed and damn close to being stopped in last fight against a 40 year old who was heavily rumoured to be even older then that. Joshua barely broke a sweat against a guy with a better cv than Ortiz. You guys are killing me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Was ortiz a top 3 heavyweight??
        Debatable, who had he actually beat? You can't just rank someone that high without them proving it.

Comment

If it’s a neutral venue (not the U.K. or US) then how many Wilder fans will travel???? About 10???? Lol

50/50 fan split means you’ll only need a leisure centre sized venue.

AJ is filling out 80/90k seater venues every time he fights

You need to give your head a wobble lad

Comment

People in here are talking as if Wilder is this skilled fighter. He is not!!!! He got out boxed by Ortiz and got saved by the Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I wouldn't mind if the fight was in the UK. Doesn't have to be a neutral venue for me.
              It just seems AJ gets alot of biased decisions going his way in the UK.
              Wilder would need a k/o if hes any chance of winning even if he got kd in every 2nd round he still wouldn't get a decision.

Comment

AJ gonna try the Mayweather recipe in keeping his 0 and cherry picking his way for the rest of his career.

Comment

AJ is the proven best with the far better resume .

However, based on their recent fights you'd have to be a fool not to admit that Wilder has looked much more destructive.

Comment

Starting to look at it 60-40 in AJ's favour. Their reluctance to want to make the fight makes me think they're concerned though.

Comment

On my paper he beats AJ, but I still don’t think he would be the best in the world when that happens, for me Tyson Fury beats both fighters and IMHO whenever he is active he would be the best in the world. But it’s easier said, once they get in the ring then it can be settled.

Comment

Working...
                      X