Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder is flawed...but he is the best heavyweight in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been telling y'all this. And I'm gonna keep saying it til fight day. At this point in their careers wilder sleeps aj.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
      I've been telling y'all this. And I'm gonna keep saying it til fight day. At this point in their careers wilder sleeps aj.
      There's a reason that Barry Hearn wants to wait two years before they face Wilder.

Comment

They both suck but I cant wait to watch one of them get ktfo

Comment

Joshua will fold after he eats a couple of them Alabaman atomic bombs...

Comment

[QUOTE=Quiksilva;18626634]I laughed so hard.

[/QUOT

I guess he doesn't know AJ is Nigerian and they're descendents of Africa. I hate when most boxers open their mouths to speak lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Ortiz was old, fat with high blood pressure. That will affect stamina. FACTS little ******ed yank.
              Emotional b1tch response there lol thanks for the laugh you were clearly pissed lmfao.

Comment

[QUOTE=SweetPbfAli;19132113]
                Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                I laughed so hard.

[/QUOT

I guess he doesn't know AJ is Nigerian and they're descendents of Africa. I hate when most boxers open their mouths to speak lol.
                AJ was born in the UK making him British. Obviously his roots are from Africa and Wilder was just taking a jab Joshua. I think you’re the one being slow right now. It’s ironic how so often the people who claim someone is dumb is the one being dumb themselves. IMO we’ve pretty much all done it.

Comment

Working...
                X