Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder is flawed...but he is the best heavyweight in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
    Apart from the trolling from me at times, Wilder definitely has the gall to find the target on AJ.

That unpredictability of Wilder and the stiffness of AJ I think makes this one very, very interesting!
    I want a neutral venue for this, I want it to be 50/50 fan support, I get that Eddie will likely not accept that, but lets hope.
    I wouldn't mind if the fight was in the UK. Doesn't have to be a neutral venue for me.

Comment

Wilder destroys AJ under six rounds - any location, any date, any judges, any referee, any split cut. Does not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        I laughed so hard.

Wilder does realise Joshua spent a lot of his childhood in Africa, right? Wilder is 100% american. Nothing wrong with that, but he is no authority on africa.

As for the best - Joshua is by far the more skilled of the two. If they fought and it somehow went to decision Joshua would win for sure. But they can both stop each other. I did favour Wilder for a while but after the Ortiz fight and Joshua's experience with stronger opposition I heavily favour Joshua now.

Comment

Joshua has zero lateral movement. Without that, you’ll end up flat on the mat against Wilder’s right hand.

I like Wilder on a vicious KO, if that fight ever happens.

Comment

That’s my take as well. AJ seems afraid to engage. Wilder’s will and athleticism overwhelms him imo

Comment

A lot of individuals seem to forget or ignore the fact that Ortiz is a southpaw. Southpaws are notoriously known for giving orthodox fighters issues. You didn't see Wilder's jab the last fight because he spent the majority of the fight slapping down Ortiz's jab. Wilder still persevered and won the fight by Knockout. If Wilder does indeed fight Joshua next, I truly believe the fight would be in his favor as Joshua is an orthodox fighter and wouldn't present too many issues aside of him getting clipped in the first four rounds. Honestly after tonight and seeing Joshua's reluctance to engage, I'm not so sure that would even happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Are you trying to claim Ortiz wasn't tired?
                How is that even an excuse??

Comment

Or you're old and fat with high blood pressure like Ortiz was.
                  Was ortiz a top 3 heavyweight??

Comment

Ortiz was old, fat with high blood pressure. That will affect stamina. FACTS little ******ed yank.
                    I gotta be honest you seem to fear Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      I agree that it needs to be settled but definitely not in the UK.

Bring it to the boxing capital of the world Las Vegas, and put that new T-Mobile arena to use.
                      One of the potential two fights will be in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X