Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Skipping Cardiff is Bull****, Doesn't Want Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    Wilder is right not to go. There's pushing for a fighting, and then there's begging. You don't want to get to the point of begging coz then people will step all over you like a door mat.

If I am Wilder from now on I don't want anything to do with AJ and Eddie Hearn. I don't talk about them, and don't comment on their fights/events, I don't associate myself with them whatsover. I completely freeze them out of my world and fight the best available and willing guy.
    Yeah Stiverne III or maybe another clueless ‘football’ player.

Comment

Hearn was spot on, he knew instead of pressing a fight with AJ, he’d instead get ambushed by Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
        I realise this post will get ignored cause I'm not taking sides or trolling, but anyway...

I don't blame Wilder for not going to Cardiff, ego and clout-wise it would've been a bad move, and Hearn clearly was going to use it as a platform to push Wilder-Whyte and not Wilder-Joshua. You can guarantee Whyte has spent this past week rehearsing his ringside confrontation of Wilder for the cameras, Clubber Lang style in Rocky III.

That said, Hearn all along is actually just trying to expose Team Wilder economically. They don't have the funds to match Hearn's purse offer to Wilder for Wilder-Whyte, let alone offer Whyte the money needed to stage it themselves in the States. If they could that would be the obvious move, get Whyte to the States and look to do a better job than Joshua did on him. But Wilder doesn't generate the money needed. Same reason Wilder couldn't get Parker in the ring, which would also have been the best move, giving Wilder a highlight reel KO potentially and two belts to match Joshua's two.

Overall the sad truth is this now does look like turning into another Mayweather-Pac situation, or GGG-Canelo at best... This will drag on for a while.
        Don't worry the next step also is becoming more clearer.Joshua is going to HBO after Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          By not going Wilder is allowing Hearn to spin his side of the story to the world.

Dumb decision.
          Spin what? Even the casuals are catching on to the bull....of hearns. A.j lost me as a fan when he said 2020 to make the wilder fight.. the story true fight fans no is that wilder and fury are the champions.. the rest is smoke and mirrors. But honestly ortiz would probably beat or stop most top heavyweights. Including joshua.

Comment

Team AJ are some clowns man. First it was they don’t want Wilder in the ring to call out AJ. Wilder basically agrees, now he’s ducking. Only thing more pathetic than Team AJ is their fanboys that suck up every bull**** thing that flies outta their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              between finkel, dibella and haymon if they thought it was a wise idea to go he would be going

all signs have pointed to a hearn roadblock....manyyyyyyyyyyy signs....theres a laundry list

not worth it....let the public pressure mount on AJ....jim gray will hit him hard for showtime and wilder
              Jim Gray dosent even come over for any of Joshua's fights.AND JOSHUA is a legitimate Showtime Fighter he has a actual contract with them, unlike Wilder, so they cannot show any bias. With that Contract ending after Parker, Showtime will be wary to not piss off AJ, as HBO is waiting in the wings....

Comment

Originally posted by Zexe View Post
                Why does Hearn bring up Whyte name so many times???
                Wilder is right not to go to Cardiff, it would be a trap, Hearn's wet dream is for Whyte to confront Wilder, Wilder does not need that, he stated already he only fights kings, not peasants! As much as I do not like Wilder boxing skills wise, he is the WBC champion, he does not need to chase anyone, let alone some guy who has already been knocked out by AJ
                But if Wilder doesn't accept AJ's terms next, if he wins, then he will fight Breazeale......"some guy who has already been knocked out by AJ"

I hope you criticise Wilder for that fight if he goes that route and not AJ or Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
                  Yeah Stiverne III or maybe another clueless ‘football’ player.
                  Wtf...who has joshua fought? Stiverne and ortiz both would stop joshua! Just cause wilder beat them dont make them soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    By not going Wilder is allowing Hearn to spin his side of the story to the world.

Dumb decision.
                    Hearn would spin it regardless. When Wilder was going and planned to get in the ring, Hearn was spinning. Same here. It’s not a dumb decision. We just have a lot of promoter fan boys on this site.

Comment

Wilder is so scared of Whyte is unbelievable. He's called you out numerous times for months and you were offered 4 mil, 2nd biggest payday in your career

Comment

Working...
                      X