Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Skipping Cardiff is Bull****, Doesn't Want Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
    I have seen promoters lie but this pathetic human being called Eddie takes the cake - a pathological liar to the core, with lying ingrained in his DNA. He knows he is a liar - what is sadder is the pathetic and disgraceful folks that drink the koolaid that he sells. You cannot watch the interview and not see what a terrible and spoiled human being Eddie is. He must be used to people bowing down to his lies. Wilder does not answer to stupid Eddie. Not now, not ever. At this rate, most true Wilder fans may not care about the fight anymore. A ducking and juicing J can keep on his track of running. Wilder is no one's slave - not now, not ever. Y'all delusional and pathetic AJ fans (not the genuine boxing fans) can say whatever you want - no one cares.
    Oh he’s lying. So wilder is going to the fight then?

Comment

All the Wilder fans doing mental gymnastics ��

If this was the other way round and Joshua pulled out last minute you would all be going crazy.

The truth is Wilder doesn't want to come across as the B side.

I've never heard a fighter being goaded into a 'trap' before by going to a show. All he has to do is show people his face, give Joshua his props and he hypes up a fight with Whyte OR Joshua and maybe he and his team get the ball rolling on negotiations whilst they are over here if Joshua wins. He's not going to get jumped FFS.

All he is doing is making himself look like a chump. The whole world knows he is already the B side. He's like a bald man wearing a wig and not realising that everyone knows it's a wig.

Comment

Hearn pushing any nonsense that will allow him to keep ducking. Wilder obviously decided that if he couldn't confront Joshua after the fight that maybe it's not worth taking a long transatlantic flight to see a fight that he can just watch on TV instead. He's not cancelling because he doesn't want the fight, he's cancelling because it's obvious that Hearn doesn't want it, so what's the point?
        Last edited by Scopedog; 03-28-2018, 03:29 AM. Reason: correcting errors

Comment

Fcuk Dillion Whyte. Who da fuq made that bum Joshua’s gate keeper!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            All the Wilder fans doing mental gymnastics ��

If this was the other way round and Joshua pulled out last minute you would all be going crazy.

The truth is Wilder doesn't want to come across as the B side.

I've never heard a fighter being goaded into a 'trap' before by going to a show. All he has to do is show people his face, give Joshua his props and he hypes up a fight with Whyte OR Joshua and maybe he and his team get the ball rolling on negotiations whilst they are over here if Joshua wins. He's not going to get jumped FFS.

All he is doing is making himself look like a chump. The whole world knows he is already the B side. He's like a bald man wearing a wig and not realising that everyone knows it's a wig.
            Fcuk Whyte who the hell made his irrelevant a$$ Joshua’s fate keeper?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
              Fcuk Whyte who the hell made his irrelevant a$$ Joshua’s fate keeper?!

The WBC will very soon you stupid ****.

Comment

I cant believe Wilder rather sits home than attending the fight where he could hype up the fight to a major level. Either he and his team dont want the fight or they are just ******ed. It's just these two options. Joshua now fights for his third major belt and Wilder? Talking, talking and hiding at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  By not going Wilder is allowing Hearn to spin his side of the story to the world.

Dumb decision.
                  I agree. I get the impression that DiBella doesn't care so much about appearances, which is a shame. He's a straight shooter, one of the few, but fails to get ahead of the gossip.

Comment

hearn is disgraceful

trying to push a fight on us where his guy just beat a D level bar bouncer instead of giving us the best HW fight in years that all boxing fans want

wilder getting in the ring and having a staredown would have been plastered all over American websites and ESPN...and whatever stuff you guys have over in the UK....would have helped build a tremendous buzz

but hearn was afraid that AJ couldn't keep up in the trash talking department and would be upstaged in his own event and told wilder they didn't want him there

DISGRACEFUL...absolute trash

I cant wait to hear AJ stumble and and back his way out when jim gray asks him about Wilder!

Comment

in the end I'm not worried

cause jim gray will ask AJ about wilder...and eventually the public pressure will mount on hearn and the fight will have to be made

but its still fun to watch hearn and company cower and try to talk their way out of it...its sad

Comment

Working...
                      X