Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Skipping Cardiff is Bull****, Doesn't Want Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama FRAUD is SHOOK! Deontay is SCARED! He will HIDE in his hometown! He will RUN! You Wilder bytches making EXCUSES for him! Disgusting bronze COWARD!

Comment

• so now wilder has to come to England to watch joshua vs parker in order to be worthy of a joshua fight.

Eddie Hearn doesn't want to make this fight.

he says watch who deontay fights next. well he wants to fight joshua next. but team hearn prefers big baby Davis, I mean big baby miller

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Didn't I tell you that Hearn was going for the double payday! The only question Wilder should be asking himself now, is it better to fight Whyte in UK, or the US? I say Wilder should go where the money is the greatest, because he might not see Joshua until 2019, and there's no big fight in between, unless Fury beats a Top 10 HW this summer!
        I agree with you. But Team Wilder wants a guarantee that after they beat Whyte, Joshua is next. I guess we'll have to see if Hearn is willing to do that deal. With Wilder publicly backing off the 50/50, it's going to be hard for Hearn to use money as a reason to not negotiate.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I think that’s the part I don’t get. We’re all boxing fans, right? Is it not clear that Dillian Whyte...is not that good? At all?
          He’s bang average, but that unfortunately puts him towards the top of a very, very poor division.

This is the thing about all the dumb Wilder fans, though. No-one in their right mind would rather see Wilder-Whyte than Wilder-AJ. Not boxing fans, not AJ fans, not even casuals. No-one that I’ve seen on here has said that they want it. But suggest that Wilder-Whyte is a viable alternative because Wilder-AJ clearly isn’t going to happen next? That’s just being realistic, not not wanting the Wilder-AJ fight as the Dumbsquad are so keen to suggest.

Comment

• Another sad thing is you keep hearing these stupid UK delusional fans saying it is wrong for Wilder not to show up; it is odd for Wilder not to show up. Did AJ show up for Wilder-Ortiz? No, he didn't and would probably not have shown up anyway.

The UK has gotten downright too proud for its own good. Soon - they will be left without any belts. The UK fighters are not on a higher pedestal than the American fighters. Respect goes both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
              He’s bang average, but that unfortunately puts him towards the top of a very, very poor division.

This is the thing about all the dumb Wilder fans, though. No-one in their right mind would rather see Wilder-Whyte than Wilder-AJ. Not boxing fans, not AJ fans, not even casuals. No-one that I’ve seen on here has said that they want it. But suggest that Wilder-Whyte is a viable alternative because Wilder-AJ clearly isn’t going to happen next? That’s just being realistic, not not wanting the Wilder-AJ fight as the Dumbsquad are so keen to suggest.
              If they were being realistic they’d know Wilder isn’t going to fight Hearn’s redheaded stepchild.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                If they were being realistic they’d know Wilder isn’t going to fight Hearn’s redheaded stepchild.
                Well, Hearn clearly doesn’t want to risk his golden goose (and don’t think I’m in any way defending him); not without making some more cash along the way. Imagine his plan is to campaign for Whyte to be made WBC mandatory and not give Wilder a choice.

Comment

• Putting ego and the fans bias either way aside... I wish Wilder would just decide to call their bluff, cause Wilder Vs Whyte at the o2 would be absolutely rocking and I think Wilder would actually have a quite a lot of fans there for him from the UK. Wilder gets a serious payday, and I'm pretty sure Whyte becomes a highlight reel KO for Wilder. It also seriously cranks up the pressure on Joshua...

If I'm advising Wilder, I'm squeezing Hearn for all I can and then letting Wilder loose on the UK - before Hearn tries to do the reverse and start building Joshua stateside with a showcase against Big Baby in NYC...

Comment

• Wilder vs Stiverne 3 incoming. Watch Wilder fangirls making excuses and hyping another bum fight you all pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
                      What Hearn won't do is agree contractual terms before the outcome of the any preliminary fights is known. The guarantee of a showdown with Joshua if he beats Whyte is already implicit, its part of Hearn's Grand Plan, and Wilder wiping the floor with Whyte in the UK would make the UK public demand it - which is what Hearn wants (what they demand- they have to be ready to pay for etc).
                      Hearn did this already with the Klitschko-Joshua fight. That fight was obviously already negotiated before the Joshua-Eric Molina fight took place, which is why they were able to announce the fight in the ring immediately after the Joshua-Molina fight ended.

We saw the same thing done with GGG-Canelo. The fight was negotiated before the Canelo-Chavez fight, and announced in the ring as soon as the Canelo's fight ended.

Finally, Ward-Kovalev had their fight negotiated several fights before they actually met in the ring. I think that Ward fought Smith, Barrera and Brand - Kovalev fought Mohammedi, Pascal and Chilemba.

So this is all smoke screen stuff. Hearn (and any other promoter) is able to negotiate a fight before the outcome of a pending fight is known, as he has done it before. Promoters lie, that's what they do, it's part of promoting. The question is, are the fans dumb enough to believe whatever the promoter tells them. All we really need too do is look at their history, as these promoters contradict themselves all the time.

Wilder fighting Dillian Whyte is a waste of time. Why would Wilder get credit for defeating a cat who already got KO'd by AJ?

Comment

Working...
                      X