Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Only F***ing Morons Didn't Realize Canelo is Dirty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the utter f.uck does little f.uckboy Malignagiiana know about people having PEDs. Porter beat the ever loving shit out of him for accusing him of doing PEDs.

Shut the f.uck up you jersey shore looking guido.

Comment

• But credible organosations such as wba , wbc and the trustworthy De la hoya say he's innocent doe

Comment

• PEDophile Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat!

Comment

• Originally posted by PURIST View Post
          It takes YEARS for fighters to move up in weight successfully. Clenelo on his part did it in e few months lol Good thing some boxing people are vocal on this. We should not let this BS go on
          WTF! First biitches like you are complaining that Canelo is too big for the Junior middleweight division and saying he's starving himself to make the weight and then when he finally did move up in weight now your complaining about that!???
          I swear some of you biitches are never happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            The thing I don’t understand is why would Canelo be using a PED to cut weight? If he had tested positive when he was fighting at 154 or Canelo weight(155), I wouldn’t for one minute think he was innocent. But he moved up in weight for GGG. And to me, he was noticeably smaller than GGG in the ring. And GGG isn’t even a big middleweight. So it just doesn’t make sense for him to one, be struggling to make weight. Or two, be trying to cut lean muscle mass.
            This is my observation as well. Not sure where this size talk comes from. Chavez fight maybe? If (likely) Alvarez cheated it was at 154/155. Then again...maybe he wanted to get a lilbit stronger for the rematch so he put on a lil more muscle and cycled clean to lose weight but not strength.

Comment

• Good on Malinaggi... Just spitted the facts & Canelo fangirls got triggered.

Comment

• If you're a fan of boxing, you're hoping for a clean fight, but deep down you know the sport is rigged.
                Fans of Alvarez will believe he's clean and the NAC will clear him, but there will always be doubt, just like FM with his illegal IV and retroactive TUE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  Or one boxer isn't nearly as good as the other one and had to cheat to get a draw. You conveniently left out the real option dude.

Look at Canelo's ability to make weight, and the changes his body has gone through in mere months instead of years. Doesn't take a ****ing genius to see he's cycling.
                  Quit hating punk!
                  Now your an expert on PED's??
                  You don't know shet about boxing and your a fuccing idiot!

Comment

• There are two 100% proofs on cheaters:

1. You get tested positiv

2. You avoid propper drug tests and keep knocking out bigger guys and throw more than 1000 punches average. Than you accept the test and you ain't knocking people out, you get ktfo and you dont throw even close to 1000 punches anymore.

The second one is the waterproof one.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                      When I gave my opinion he was cheating, it was just an opinion, now he's tested positive it's a fact. So, yeah you can defend all my reasoning for suspecting him, but a scientific test proves it. And now for my other opinion, clenbuterol is what he got flagged for but that was because he was just a bit late coming off his doping cycle, I suspect he was taking other stuff as well and clenbuterol was for fat loss.
                      And I suspect you have a secret crush on Canelo and you really wanna suck his dick but he won't let you so that's why you hating on him now!
                      Yes he did test positive for clenbuterol and I won't defend that but for you to say he's taking other stuff without any proof then that makes you a hating little biitch!

Comment

Working...
                      X