Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Only F***ing Morons Didn't Realize Canelo is Dirty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commie View Post
    If a fighter goes 12 with a "known user" and loses a SD or gets a draw
    What do you conclude ?
    Either both Are "on sumthin"
    Or
    The benefit of using isn't that big so there is no need to even mention it
    Or one boxer isn't nearly as good as the other one and had to cheat to get a draw. You conveniently left out the real option dude.

Look at Canelo's ability to make weight, and the changes his body has gone through in mere months instead of years. Doesn't take a ****ing genius to see he's cycling.

Comment

So NOW you believe him, when he said this about PAC, you called him names and talked about him......NOW he's believable.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
        Canelo was an easy one to spot as drug cheat. I could walk into gym and tell who was juicing. Boxers are a little harder to spot but some (like Canelo) looks really obvious.

There are still a lot of people that believe the WWE is real so it's not surprising that there are people that think it's natural to do what these professional athletes can do and look the way they do.
        There isn't 1 thing in your post that I disagree with. Nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          is Paulie conducting the official investigation ?
          No.
          was Paulie correct when he said the very same thing about Pac?
          Yes. 100% correct.

Comment

Look there hasn't been definitive proof of Canelo juicing other than the small traces recently found, some circumstantial evidence as it pertains to weight and muscle. So either Canelo is cycling as another poster has mentioned, or he really did eat tainted meat. I enjoy watching Canelo fight, am a fan, but I did have concerns that he may have been using PEDs. A few small points that have bothered me about Canelo recently. I always wondered about his extremely long training camps. Most training camps are anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks, but Canelo often trains for upwards of 3 months. Now honestly I just chalked that up to him having problems making weight, so longer camps help. But even more honest, if he was cycling, then he would need the longer camp. Can some one build muscle as quick as Canelo did? Yes, but there is different kinds of muscle. There's the superficial muscle that you can build with light weights, extremely high reps - Then there's the real muscle that includes strength and power. That type of muscle is significantly harder to build in a short time. But that wasn't the point I was getting at. When you put on significant weight and actual muscle mass it actually reduces your speed, Canelo seems to be getting bigger, faster and stronger, and that's just not how the body works. Canelo's stamina is still schit, he just figured out when he's tired he fights in spurts with flashy combos, so I disagree with anyone who say's his stamina improved.

Either way, evidence is circumstantial, and unfortunately small traces only amount to questions, not proof. Is it likely that Canelo used PEDs? Simple answer is yes. Anybody who doesn't at least concede that possibility at this point can be classified as a stan. So right now I think we should admit the possibility, while also recognizing that it hasn't actually been proven.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Yes I remember that both Beefy and Canelo cancelled the VADA testing at the last minute. If I recall it was Beefy who refused to do VADA testing. I always assumed that if one fighter didn't wanna do VADA then VADA would just simply not test either fighter. What's the point of testing only one fighter??
              But what do you mean about Canelo lying about VADA testing? When was this??
              I also won't call a fighter a cheater until there's proof. Now I'm a Canelo fan but do I completely buy his tainted meat story? Of course not!
              I wanna believe he's a clean fighter but he did test dirty so I won't be a hypocrite. I'm still waiting for the Nevada commission to complete it's investigation and for Canelo to speak on the matter before I pass judgement. If it turns out he did cheat intentionally then he should definitely be suspended and made to pay a huge fine.
              Sad thing is we'll probably never know. Either way Canelo should be tested year round from now on and more frequently.
              This is what I'm talking about

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=776624

Comment

Be careful what you say Paulie. Nelo might say he will kick your ass for saying it as it is and not being politically correct and diplomatic

Comment

It’s simple watch Canelo vs Jose Miguel cotto then watch Canelo vs Gennady Golovkin.
                  Last edited by BoxingTech718; 03-26-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

The thing I don’t understand is why would Canelo be using a PED to cut weight? If he had tested positive when he was fighting at 154 or Canelo weight(155), I wouldn’t for one minute think he was innocent. But he moved up in weight for GGG. And to me, he was noticeably smaller than GGG in the ring. And GGG isn’t even a big middleweight. So it just doesn’t make sense for him to one, be struggling to make weight. Or two, be trying to cut lean muscle mass.

Comment

• what?? it wasn't the meat??

color me surprised

Comment

Working...
                      X